The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not wearing it for 5 days. Alex has spent less than an hour filming 5 outfits, which has given her 5 days of ‘content’.

A better influencer would have thought through wearing a base layer for this, and the comments. I don’t think Alex cares tbh
I would agree but she’s filmed herself walking to the train so she must have travelled to Amsterdam in it and then I bet will wear it over and over again. Ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't know why she is so proud of this non-washing thing. Yes of course it's good to only wash your clothes when needed but 5 days in the same top - it's gonna need a quick swill!
I think it’s because she had that #Ad with Febreeze for their spritz thing a while back and this is either part of that, or she’s hoping for another pay day from them. No way anyone in their right mind would be wearing base layers for days on end and then spraying chemicals all over them otherwise. As ever it is all about the £££!

Reactions: 8
Now THOSE are some stylish women. Beautiful styling, and feels like they are showing you real 'looks' that you could adapt for yourself, rather than just selling you stuff (or whacking a jumper and some socks under a thin summer dress 🙄)
Thanks for linking, what fabulous stylish women! Proud to own the same pair of trousers as the mum in one of the photos!

Reactions: 1
Her latest reel makes me think she has an eye on us as she clarifies that by 5 days of wear she means maybe only for a few hours.

Hi Alex 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but this is bleeping gross. A day of travelling as well. I’m at my most dirty and smelly after a day of commuting into the city and going on public transport. Unless alex has some amazing genes and so doesn’t sweat, she’s going to be so smelly. I’ve found the opposite too, when I wear any kind of wool it clings to your body and picks up bad smells so much. Surely if it absorbs the bacteria Alex it’s going to then smell bad? Why is it good or helpful to be encouraging people not to wash??

View attachment 2574374
whyyy would it be a good thing that merino wool ABSORBS the bacteria? then you can cart it around with you all day?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I liked todays outfit….until the coat went on, I have the coat I didn’t size up, and it’s still huge, she sized up! It’s like a tent.

I thought that too. The polo neck actually looked good under the jumpsuit and then on went the Coat of Doom.

Anyone looking at her gift guides and thinking how depressing. I haven’t seen one thing I’d want to spend my money on (and definitely not the bleeping knitted bonnet) it’s all so meh

Reactions: 2
More Sezane freebies incoming? Their stuff is lovely and suits Alex but do they know she prefers to stick it on Vinted and wear shapeless horrors instead?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.