The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her under a tenner gift guide is a joke. I don’t know about the rest of you but I’d be pretty bloody miffed if someone gave me a box of matches for Christmas!
---
Her latest newsletter also has an appearance by Saffie, a “social media content editor”. Employed by Alex??

Reactions: 2
Alex, I’m not a stylist, but I already know that black and navy can be worn together. I truly don’t think that jacket is right for that outfit though.

Reactions: 5
Christ, pushing her crappy meal planners now as well.

'We've been menu planning for fifteen years now', clearly going as well judging the white bread crisp sarnie lunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't everyone meal plan? Is that not just called being an adult?

Reactions: 16
I’m always baffled by her batch cooking posts - any time she’s shows us a dish cooking, there’s usually only an inch or two of food in the pan - never looks enough to have portions left over to freeze.

Reactions: 8
Aw, is this the end of the match boxes? This is clearly a sign of the end of times, surely!

I never “got” the matchboxes, no chance for me to experience this now. Absolute lack of FOMO here, like with everything she “influences” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s try and guess what amazing invention she’ll come up with next…a selection of small jugs to collect unused water maybe?
Tiny paintbrushes for fences?
My money is on a 'chic' plastic spray bottle for spritzing. Just put a ribbon round it and it's ideal for gifting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s try and guess what amazing invention she’ll come up with next…a selection of small jugs to collect unused water maybe?
Tiny paintbrushes for fences?
Home made sourdough recipe a la Alex? I mean she charged for meal planners which anyone with half a brain can do on the back of an old envelope so you never know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The claggy nasal voice is super off putting for adverts. That book looks lovely but I find it ironic that when she wants to make some money she promotes £20 kids books but when she buys her own kids books she gets them from the charity shop. She’s very conflicting

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.