The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just stumbled across another fashion blog which is a stylist and her mum, and it is the most perfect example that I’ve seen so far of the sort of style that Alex tries to create but fails. Comparing it side by side with Alex’s style really does not cast her in a good light at all. The other one even has regular glasses wearing without it being ‘a thing’. If I needed a sign that Alex is out of touch with trends and looking stylish, then this is it -although I didn’t really need a sign- this just confirms what I think I knew.

Very much recommend GrahamSt.fashion if you used to be a fan of Alex’s style; beautifully shot pictures too.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just stumbled across another fashion blog which is a stylist and her mum, and it is the most perfect example that I’ve seen so far of the sort of style that Alex tries to create but fails. Comparing it side by side with Alex’s style really does not cast her in a good light at all. The other one even has regular glasses wearing without it being ‘a thing’. If I needed a sign that Alex is out of touch with trends and looking stylish, then this is it -although I didn’t really need a sign- this just confirms what I think I knew.

Very much recommend GrahamSt.fashion if you used to be a fan of Alex’s style; beautifully shot pictures too.
Now THOSE are some stylish women. Beautiful styling, and feels like they are showing you real 'looks' that you could adapt for yourself, rather than just selling you stuff (or whacking a jumper and some socks under a thin summer dress 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How do Alex and gimpy make enough money to spend their days wandering around museums?

She said before ages ago that her newsletter is their main source of income and it brings in a LOT. Annoyingly. So that + sponsored posts on insta, she’ll be doing pretty well.

Reactions: 4
How do Alex and gimpy make enough money to spend their days wandering around museums?
You too can spend your days gallumping around the sights of London, should you make the life altering decision to forego sourdough bread. It's all there in her FREE newsletter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Anna Edit ‘works’ barely two days a week and according to her accounts she’s bringing in over 300k/year. These influencers are raking it in for doing very little. Plus freebies on top.

Remember when Alex used to try and kid everyone that she lived off a frugal (lol) salary that she paid herself. I wonder why she doesn’t mention that anymore 😉

Reactions: 8
The Anna Edit ‘works’ barely two days a week and according to her accounts she’s bringing in over 300k/year.
I did not believe you and I RAN to companies house. Wow her accountants are rubbish, no need to disclose profit or dividends for a company that size but they have done. Her accounts are way better than Alex’s (though we will see the frugality’s latest ones soon). And I’m sure Alex and Dopey are indeed raking it in, just not quite to that extent.

• Haha
Now that his gay for pay days are behind him, Dopey doesn’t seem to do anything apart from follow Alex around museums and put together her cringereels.

• Haha
I did not believe you and I RAN to companies house. Wow her accountants are rubbish, no need to disclose profit or dividends for a company that size but they have done. Her accounts are way better than Alex’s (though we will see the frugality’s latest ones soon). And I’m sure Alex and Dopey are indeed raking it in, just not quite to that extent.
When you say rubbish what exactly does that mean? For someone who has no idea about accounting

Reactions: 2
Alex’s latest post, she’s been ‘pushing herself’ this week….by wearing red trousers…duck me calm down Alex love, don’t overdo it there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s wool but come on! A wool jumper is a different case as you’d probably wear something underneath it, but that top is her base layer.
She’s going to stink! All those layers too, it’s not that cold in London and when you are jumping on and off tubes it makes you incredibly hot!

Reactions: 5
Washing doesn’t seem to be a priority in that household - not the clothes and not her or Dopey either.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.