The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is this trip for? Is it a paid-for promotional thing or just Alex wafting around on a bike and buying Xmas decorations on her own because she needed a break?

Reactions: 1
Not too sure why the village idiot didn’t look at the weather forecast and see it. My husband is in Amsterdam for work for the next 2 weeks and you know what he took a bloody rain coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping specsavers! Absolute grifter with her manufactured embarrassment about wearing glasses. Maybe people wouldn’t be rude about your glasses (not that I’m convinced that anyone ever is) if you chose normal pairs like the rest of us

Reactions: 7
The other guests at the event are fairly well dressed and there’s Alex looking like a bag lady. Not sure Specsavers are going to get their moneys worth from her.

Reactions: 4
If you cover up her outfit and just focus on her head she really looks like she could be one of those ppl that sit with the fake babies on TikTok lives all night doesn’t she. Like unwell physically and mentally and in dire need of a bath.
I’m crying haha this is perfect yet savage! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you cover up her outfit and just focus on her head she really looks like she could be one of those ppl that sit with the fake babies on TikTok lives all night doesn’t she. Like unwell physically and mentally and in dire need of a bath.
I normally only lurk here but had to comment to say “bravo” at this! She’s 100% in her reborn mummy era here.

• Haha
I’m crying haha this is perfect yet savage! 🤣
I promise the intention wasn’t even to be mean just she looks so unwell it’s actually audacious this is an agent of capitalism and over consumption! This is what Sezane think we should aspire to be? Good lord!! Start with establishing a healthy circulatory system and then maybe I’ll be tempted hun. (Say this as a pale girly myself not an olive goddess here but my face isn’t a uniform palette of #FFFFFF! Even dark circles indicate you’re alive?!)

I normally only lurk here but had to comment to say “bravo” at this! She’s 100% in her reborn mummy era here.
Welcome my love - you have such a good username/admire lurkers and their inability to not vomit their opinions all over tattle 😂❤ but join us!!

• Haha
Anna Hindmarch will give Alex, Brett, Laura F and Little spree Sarah a load of freebies. They are all connected from the Red magazine days.

Reactions: 3
Only in the influencing world can you slag a company off, then get employed by them and flown to Amsterdam.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brace yourselves for another scintillating reel, where Alex demonstrates how she can wear the same item for five days again. I’ve been wearing the same coat for the past week - why didn’t I think of doing a reel about it??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brace yourselves for another scintillating reel, where Alex demonstrates how she can wear the same item for five days again. I’ve been wearing the same coat for the past week - why didn’t I think of doing a reel about it??
I’m going with a jumper which she will match with jeans, a skirt, ugly little house on the prairie dress and will spritz so she doesn’t stink too much.
It will be groundbreaking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she really think anyone would pay for her newsletter? I’m sure the Amsterdam city guide will be all about where to buy naff Christmas decorations, cheap stationery, where to eat - hotel bedroom, and she was kind to the environment by travelling there via train and using a bike to get around.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.