The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha other than the very blatant nod to all our spot on comments about those outfits in that reel, the bathroom one is hilarious because:

What Very Busy Person repaints a bathroom because of 1 cabinet (!)

And…
Someone on here fully predicted she’d dive head first into sostrene grene and I love that you called it (or maybe even caused it) hahaaaa!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
None of her bathrooms have enough storage - just baskets and open 'shelving'. Always have been irrationally irritated by this!

I hate that her job is fannying around her house doing unnecessary jobs. What a contribution to society!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She prioritised the location of the tiny (chic) shelf leaving the new cupboard out of easy reach.
‘The paint was leftover so technically I made money’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much leftover paint does she have?? ... so she didn't make money really she obviously wasted money by buying too much paint then buying the cabinet? 🙈

Reactions: 5
She‘s making a tit of herself - it’s how she styles her clothes that gets the most negativity - wearing a white see through beach dress to a birthday party in London in October. Sticking huge heavy jackets over everything and out of shape bags, same with thick vest jumpers, putting outfits together that make her look several sizes larger than she is, footwear that just looks wrong with what she’s paired it with, jumpers over dresses, belts with shirts that cut her in two, jeans that don’t suit her shape, unflattering culottes, etc. Maybe she should have a good look back at her stories, posts and reels as a reminder. There is no hope at all for that floral Little House on the Prairie dress thoug.

And as for the left-over paint and yet another piece of itty bitty furniture, next she’ll be telling is the toothpaste she uses every day is a leftover.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
About to have some 'leftover' (I bought a few days ago) food for lunch whilst wearing my 'old' (bought last month) jumper. And duck me I'm also wearing glasses! So sustainable and brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha other than the very blatant nod to all our spot on comments about those outfits in that reel, the bathroom one is hilarious because:

What Very Busy Person repaints a bathroom because of 1 cabinet (!)

And…
Someone on here fully predicted she’d dive head first into sostrene grene and I love that you called it (or maybe even caused it) hahaaaa!!
It was me and I regret it, the cabinet is naff and looks like IKEA basics tho Alex so you failed to choose something tasteful!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m glad she finally getting the chance to get away by herself…
View attachment 2559697
Not exclusive to her at all but I’d LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the rooms influencers are discussing 2024 in! The economy is fucked, brands are about to (largely) experience a tit peak trade and try and recoup by cutting back costs for the rest of the financial year. There’s an ever growing backlash against influencers promoting unsustainable consumption (both wrt spending and the env’t) and receiving freebies.

Idk sort of fascinated to see how different influencers respond to this all? Unsurprisingly Alex remains happily delulu occupying a different reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alex doesn’t need to worry because she is saving the planet one splatterware jug of backwashed water dregs at a time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brace yourselves for the frugal guide to Amsterdam. Though what happens when Alex decides to try one of the cheapest most frugal special brownies?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d pay money to see that, although to be fair I reckon her and dopey are closet stoners, would explain the inability to work at anything above 1 mph
---
Money on the fact she’s staying at the Hoxton because it’s ’so cheap’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d pay money to see that, although to be fair I reckon her and dopey are closet stoners, would explain the inability to work at anything above 1 mph
10000% Dopey is a stoner.

Can’t wait to see how frugal it’s going to be. We went last year with a generous budget and it was spenny.

Reactions: 5
I guarantee this is a press invite and she hasn’t paid for it. There are a load of influencer in Amsterdam for some scarf brand or something

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.