The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another silly little cupboard (nice paint colour though) for more bits and pieces?!?
Surely the benefit of doing renovations in a home you own, is planning adequate storage!

Reactions: 3
I think it was a complaint rather than a claim. It did sound traumatic - I think she saw the twins after the miscarriage. Which must have been incredibly difficult.
It wasn't a miscarriage she terminated due to medical issues. Which is what I would've done too. I do feel if you talk about such a personal subject you have to be clear with your audience, her wordings haven't always been clear, in the same way it read like they died in a tragic accident after the baby bed pictures.

Reactions: 5
I criticise her for lots of things but you have to give her a pass for how “correctly” she talks about her termination of the twin pregnancy. It’s a terrible situation and a huge psychological scar to carry around.

Reading between the lines it sounds like the doctors were unthinking & left the twins for her to see as products of conception whereas in her mind (and quite rightly) they’re her babies. It would have been traumatic to see them like that.

Reactions: 15
The green cabinet is nice but she has too many ding dong in her house,, in 10 years time, it will look like a BHF store

Reactions: 4
The green cabinet is nice but she has too many ding dong in her house,, in 10 years time, it will look like a BHF store
Isn’t it the third or fourth shade of green they’ll have in that small space? I don’t like things to be too matching in colour but too many different tones of the same colour make the space look way too cluttered and even smaller than it already is.

Reactions: 2
Ikea doesn't sell a trendy sage green tray cover and wooden footrest for the Antilop highchair, which means Alex (or her hubby) has thought about, sourced and purchased these items from elsewhere... only people who don't have proper jobs have time for this tit. :oops:

Ikea doesn't sell a trendy sage green tray cover and wooden footrest for the Antilop highchair, which means Alex (or her hubby) has thought about, sourced and purchased these items from elsewhere... only people who don't have proper jobs have time for this tit. :oops:
Stacey Solomon tagged the company that does it ages ago….sure Alex will be thrilled to learn that she’s behind Stacey Solomon for design ideas…

• Haha
Her latest stories - the thought of her & Chris eating a packet of crisps for their dinner in the caravan bedroom as given me the irrational boak 😂🤢 Just sit outside on a deckchair and eat them in the nice weather rather than getting on like two teenage EMOs. With the window or door ajar they’d still hear the kids and it makes no safety odds if they’re sitting in a bedroom or outside the caravan door.

Reactions: 11
Her latest stories - the thought of her & Chris eating a packet of crisps for their dinner in the caravan bedroom as given me the irrational boak 😂🤢 Just sit outside on a deckchair and eat them in the nice weather rather than getting on like two teenage EMOs. With the window or door ajar they’d still hear the kids and it makes no safety odds if they’re sitting in a bedroom or outside the caravan door.
I was thinking the same thing! I mean it was a bit windy down on the coast last night but just bundle up, sit outside with a takeaway and a bottle of wine and enjoy it….or I don’t know, go out for a meal with the kids, it’s a one off and Cato would sleep in the buggy

How old is Alex? Is it just me, or does she look really grey at the roots?

• Heart
I’m just confused. I feel all I do is say I’m confused about her, but she genuinely is so baffling to me. You go on holiday… sit in bed and eat crisps?

I’m just confused. I feel all I do is say I’m confused about her, but she genuinely is so baffling to me. You go on holiday… sit in bed and eat crisps?
This is classic Alex though. Go on holiday, sit in room and eat supermarket snacks. For me, food literally makes a holiday. She’s so basic, only really
eats good food when it’s gifted but doesn’t have an issue burning her money at domino’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
This is classic Alex though. Go on holiday, sit in room and eat supermarket snacks. For me, food literally makes a holiday. She’s so basic, only really
eats good food when it’s gifted but doesn’t have an issue burning her money at domino’s 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes it's about finding nice little places to eat, to treat yourself. Especially if you're only there 1 night!

£25 for paper placemats 😂😂😂
I wonder if she is going to completely ditch The Frugality and just be a full time 'influencer' on her own account. She hasn't posted on The Frugality for so long now and has loads more followers on her own account - which has absolutely NOTHING 'frugal' about it with its £25 paper placemats.

I think she's totally lost her way and doesn't know what to do with her career or brand next.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she is going to completely ditch The Frugality and just be a full time 'influencer' on her own account. She hasn't posted on The Frugality for so long now and has loads more followers on her own account - which has absolutely NOTHING 'frugal' about it with its £25 paper placemats.

I think she's totally lost her way and doesn't know what to do with her career or brand next.
Since she got outed for pretending to shop in Lidl there’s been nothing remotely frugal. She can’t really go back to those type of articles as someone will surely point out her lie every time. I mean I know brands don’t really look too closely at who they’re work with but if there’s a hint of dishonesty about them they’ll stay clear. I agree I think she’s going for the lifestyle/home angle now

They’ve both lost their way and let themselves go. Her husband is a mess, dresses like someone from a charity shop/middle aged man. From the back in one story I thought he looked like a woman from his shape.
Theyll be taking the kids to school looking like Middle Aged parents rather than the young ones they are in reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.