The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she’s good at fashion. I also think she’s got a good eye for interiors but more what photographs well rather than is practical and works in real life. Her rooms don’t contain sufficient storage and then get cluttered up with baskets and random small pieces of furniture.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her, but these days I find even the fashion aspect drab and frumpy. She’s changed dramatically.

Reactions: 3
I agree she’s good at fashion. I also think she’s got a good eye for interiors but more what photographs well rather than is practical and works in real life. Her rooms don’t contain sufficient storage and then get cluttered up with baskets and random small pieces of furniture.
Her talents are in styling rather than in interior design - she is good at styling a table, or sideboard or fireplace or whatever. Notice she seldom photographs a room in its entirety -instead it’s a corner or part of a wall, etc.

Reactions: 6
I used to like her, but these days I find even the fashion aspect drab and frumpy. She’s changed dramatically.
Her recent photos showing Spain and baby Peggy showed a big difference. Obviously a few years older but drab and frumpy are perfect words. I think it's the way she styles herself, plus her hair. I can't decide if she should cut it three inches shorter or pull it all back.

Reactions: 2
Her recent photos showing Spain and baby Peggy showed a big difference. Obviously a few years older but drab and frumpy are perfect words. I think it's the way she styles herself, plus her hair. I can't decide if she should cut it three inches shorter or pull it all back.
She did look fantastic in the Spain photos. I think part of the problem is that she’s gone up at least a dress size since then (totally normal in your late 30s after 2 babies) and doesn’t seem to know what to do, hence the endless indistinguishable sack dresses.

Reactions: 4
She posted 8mins ago she's not dressed yet. I get everyone with kids has rough nights but do we all need to know? Yet again she has the privilege of being home, I know mothers who would already be back at work and having to struggle on through the day. She really doesn't know how good she has things.

Reactions: 5
She posted 8mins ago she's not dressed yet. I get everyone with kids has rough nights but do we all need to know? Yet again she has the privilege of being home, I know mothers who would already be back at work and having to struggle on through the day. She really doesn't know how good she has things.
I was coming here to say this. Didn't she post recently saying she was getting back into work too, and needed to stop scrolling through insta all day?
I find its better for my mindset to get dressed in the morning, especially when im working from home.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, and since her husband works from home/self employed, no doubt he was on hand to get Peggy up and put to nursery.

I was coming here to say this. Didn't she post recently saying she was getting back into work too, and needed to stop scrolling through insta all day?
I find its better for my mindset to get dressed in the morning, especially when im working from home.
Also how is this content that she expects people to pay for?!

Reactions: 4
Coming to say the exact same thing. I was up four times in the night with my eldest and had to be dressed with (bags under the eyes concealed) for an 8am Zoom call this morning. Isn’t that just parenting when you don’t have a trust fund to fall back on? Not ideal but certainly not noteworthy or something I feel particularly sorry for myself about. Her post was really galling when I saw it especially considering she wants me to pay for her to indulge in her tiredness and then spend the day colouring in a fence with a biro meanwhile I’m trying to manage 3 children in a house with two very full time working parents!

Reactions: 12
Whew! I was so worried about the lack of a small wall shelf and basket in her front hall, but I see she's finally got them up. They even look close enough to the front door that it could be bashed into if opened wide enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that bead Peggy bracelet was made by her daughter. And from what I can see she £35 for it? That seems a crazy amount for a bead bracelet

I think she should cut her hair and maybe go a bit blonder. The story with the eyelash lift makes her look very washed out - and I don’t get why she didn’t take a static photo to show the ‘before’ properly??? - so a bit of a change to her hair could do wonders

Ugh, just all the crap on the kitchen bench. I get it gets messy - especially with all the crap kids have - but you really don’t need to add two vases of flowers on there!

I feel bad as I’m usually a total advocate for natural looking women but this look is not working for her! What’s going on with her face, so puffy?!
8B9CEEF3-0881-4636-B25C-75BDA492F7EA.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.