The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a massive fan of the dress but I’m enjoying this content, you can see this is what she is good at (fashion/styling) instead of the boring house project. She needs to steer back to this again

Reactions: 5
I’m not a massive fan of the dress but I’m enjoying this content, you can see this is what she is good at (fashion/styling) instead of the boring house project. She needs to steer back to this again
I agree.

Her attention to detail is excellent: the shoes, toenails and bag all work perfectly and look very polished!

She’d be better posting nothing rather than more painting of the fence, tiling, gardening or gallery wall content.

Reactions: 4
Ugghh such a horrible response to her Mum :(
I’d be delighted if my Mum (if she was still here) offered me something like that. Even if she didn’t get the concept it was so incredibly rude. Although if I’d responded to my Mum that way I’m not sure the message I’d have received in response would have been printable 😂

Reactions: 6
The fact that her parents are still buying her expensive Christmas presents says a lot to me.

and her reply was so rude

Reactions: 9
Her parents are helping out more than just clothes I think. They probably pay for some renovations work too, upstairs extension?

Reactions: 2
Bad timing Alex
It's like people are constantly trying to find 'better' ways to fulfill their desite for materialism but the real solution is just not buying anything at all (yes, that includes renting and even buying from those sustainable green brands and charity because overconsumption is overconsumption but of course there's exceptions for plus size people etc because they don't have much choice to begin with) obviously isn't sexy enough nor will it make the influenza's any money.

Wow that is shocking. I had downloaded the By Rotation app (the one where influencers rent their clothes 🙄), only because they don’t have a website you can browse before you sign up, but I've just deleted it!

Reactions: 1
So bitchy, but time has not been kind to either of them. They both look about 15 years older since their wedding! Her husband looks much better with short hair (shaved at the sides) than the greasy man bun!

I do wonder what she’s like in real life with her statement that people prefer him. I get the vibe she might be a bit of a ‘Karen’.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why did she sue/ file a complaint to the NHS regarding her baby loss?

Reactions: 1
I think it was a complaint rather than a claim. It did sound traumatic - I think she saw the twins after the miscarriage. Which must have been incredibly difficult.

Manors cost nothing she's spoilt witch she won't get far with that attitude

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.