The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😱😱😱 is she for real with the stories on how to wave her greasy grey roots? My 4 year old can do better?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also think the centre parting is bad on her - I have a round face too and literally look like a chipmunk with a wig on if I do a centre parting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She may as well not bother given she can’t do it very well by the looks of things.

HOW does she attract paid advertisers?

Reactions: 3
Is she joking?? She’s got grey roots, white ends, the limpest hair I’ve ever seen and she’s putting kinks in it- and giving us a tutorial on how to do it?!! Is she for real? Or very deluded? That’s the kind of hair people avoid! 🤣

Is she really grey, or is that her natural hair colour coming through? How old is she btw?

Reactions: 1
If she washed and blow dried her hair it would be a vast improvement in the limp mess she’s trying to ‘style’. It won’t hold any attempt at kinks or curls Alex as it’s so greasy 🤮
And don’t use the kids as an excuse as the rest of us with full time jobs, kids and massive hangovers today still managed to get dressed, wash our hair and do all the other things adults need to do

Reactions: 5
I think the reason she couldn’t get her hair to wave properly is because a) it’s fried b) it’s extremely greasy :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She has driven me to write my first post… long time lurker etc.

Her Instagram story today…The hair… the face… the dead behind the eyes lewk… I just CAN’T. Her husband actually has (slightly) better hair. She truly looks like a ✨ghoul.✨ Nothing fresh or exciting about her anymore. Struggling to see how a single person can be influenced by someone cack handedly trying to create a wave in their dirty, greasy hair?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo of Alex in the rented dress tonight is gorgeous.

I take on board all the comments about her hair, her hair is fine is this is its natural look but using straighteners to create the crispiness is her choice.

There’s been lots of chat about her losing her personal style lately and this look is so good for her, I hope she does more like this.

Reactions: 4

I take on board all the comments about her hair, her hair is fine is this is its natural look but using straighteners to create the crispiness is her choice.

There’s been lots of chat about her losing her personal style lately and this look is so good for her, I hope she does more like this.
The dress is nice but her hair is hanging round like an old wet mop.

00780_1024x1024.jpg

I’m a petty witch, but the dress isn’t great either; the colour is good on her, but the fit across her bust is terrible (and I know it’s meant to be baggy, but still).

I know she used to get bagged on here for her pink lipstick - which I actually liked - but she does need that pop of colour on her face, and to cut her hair. She’s had a baby recently(ish) and it’s never as nice as during pregnancy, so she should chop it by quite a bit.

The hair tutorial was hilarious. I saw it and came over here to see what you all had to say on the subject and couldn’t believe it hadn’t been talked about. Then realised the last thread had been locked and I’d lost you all 😩. Anyway, here you all are and the hair has gone down a storm 👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
Why do I feel like both of them hardly shower. I honestly don't want to eat anything her husband cook, looks like his dandruff is doing to fall into my food, we cannot pretend that it is parmesan!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I really like the dress, but it belongs to Emma Paton whom I find insufferable. I would have also guessed Emma was a one to two sizes bigger than Alex.

Now we know what influencers are doing with the obscene amount of free clothes they receive: renting them out.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.