The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of the kitchen on the grid…so much stuff, random shelves, clutter, different colours that don’t really go….it’s like going into your mad auntie’s house who’s a hoarder

Reactions: 11
That picture of the kitchen on the grid…so much stuff, random shelves, clutter, different colours that don’t really go….it’s like going into your mad auntie’s house who’s a hoarder
I thought it looked a bit like she had everything lined up that she no longer needed, had sold and was waiting to have collected.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just designed and installed a brand new kitchen. Why didn’t she incorporate proper storage into it dispense with the need for clutter? It looks like a junk shop

One thing I meant to say when she posted this was, who the duck would put a baby in the sink with a boiling hot water tap that could just be tugged on?? Not like old taps were you can turn them tightly off. Really freaked me out.

Reactions: 1
That kitchen is so awkward, it is so small for a 3 bed Victorian home. I would build along the wall to give me more storage space

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The fence….still going with that bloody fence…be done in time for them to hang Christmas lights on it at this rate
Also no mention of the outdoor tiles for a while

Reactions: 5
The kitchen pic really highlights how small the kitchen is, it's dwarfed by the high ceilings. Also it has even less worktop space than the kitchen in my 2.5 bed 70s mid terrace! No wonder all they eat is pasta.

Reactions: 4
The kitchen pic really highlights how small the kitchen is, it's dwarfed by the high ceilings. Also it has even less worktop space than the kitchen in my 2.5 bed 70s mid terrace! No wonder all they eat is pasta.
They should have seek for an architect's help, the height of the kitchen cabinet is so awkward. I wonder if they regret not doing a side return

Reactions: 3
All her books that she plans on reading are freebies. They’ve been doing the instahun rounds this week.
Again - easy to be ‘frugal’ when you are gifted things like books that us mere mortals have to pay for ourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unless they are planning on having more children, they should have just went with a ground floor side extension and left the third bedroom the size it was. Then they could have the open plan kitchen/dining/living area they obviously want. Instead they have a toilet room opening into the space, a kitchen area that is too small for their needs and a living area that has no room for a dining table.

• Heart
Starting to wonder if her husband is actually painting the fence or if he just pretends to so he can get away from her and the kids. I think it’s the latter because it’s taken so bloody long. Such a bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless they are planning on having more children, they should have just went with a ground floor side extension and left the third bedroom the size it was. Then they could have the open plan kitchen/dining/living area they obviously want. Instead they have a toilet room opening into the space, a kitchen area that is too small for their needs and a living area that has no room for a dining table.
Still, Peggy and Canto are sharing a room for a 3 good size rooms house. Weirdo they are

Reactions: 2
Time off. Am I missing the bit where she has a secret job curing covid or something. She does duck all and struggles with that

Reactions: 8
She's just trolling with MORE baskets from IKEA & still painting the fence surely! I'm only watching as it's so baffling tit content, how is she getting brand deals?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.