The Frugality #3 content is free, don’t care if it’s drivel, shopping in Sainsbury’s, pretending it’s Lidl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re going to see that pan all over Instagram for weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder how many Le Creusets shes hidden so she can to flog that freebie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What baffles me about her IG page is the amount of ‘likes/views’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ It blows my mind as she’s so boring, not a likeable person, has a cluttered tacky house, no inspiring meals etc!

Her husband needs to wash and cut his hair as it looks so dirty and unkempt 🤢

Reactions: 8
What is the point of that useless pan she’s advertising? It supposedly is a steamer and calls itself the ‘always pan’ because it’s so versatile but can only be used on low & medium heats? Wtf? Steamers need boiling water, how do you do that on a low heat? It’s also £140 and isn’t dishwasher safe.

I have expensive pans with good coatings on that are dishwasher safe, though I prefer not to put them in because it does reduce their lifespan. However, they can be used on the hottest burners and in the oven/under the grill too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the point of that useless pan she’s advertising? It supposedly is a steamer and calls itself the ‘always pan’ because it’s so versatile but can only be used on low & medium heats? Wtf? Steamers need boiling water, how do you do that on a low heat? It’s also £140 and isn’t dishwasher safe.

I have expensive pans with good coatings on that are dishwasher safe, though I prefer not to put them in because it does reduce their lifespan. However, they can be used on the hottest burners and in the oven/under the grill too.
Also saying it replaces 8 other pans. Well only if you cook food that only ever needs one pan, otherwise you’ll have your usual pan set plus that over priced monstrosity. What a pointless invention

Reactions: 4
Had to go and check out the magic pan after reading these comments. OF COURSE she went for GREEN :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really is 'frugal' on the dumbest of things. Like I bet if someone questioned her on how she can justify a £140 pan (when it isn't even Le Creuset!) she'll use that old excuse of 'it's an investment! And it replaces all my other pans!' Like sis you have a family of four in no world is one pan going to be enough. She's so strange in that she'll buy an ugly overpriced pan (Yeah I know she didn't buy it but influenzas love to act like they'd actually buy everything they're advertising with their own money were this not their job) instead of buying a number of more versatile pans. Same with wasting money on all the crap instead of I don't know spending that wasted money on getting more integrated storage for her kitchen, which after all the fanfare is so small! Her priorities are seriously all over the place.

Reactions: 7
I had a Le Creuset frying pan - something that I won't be buying again but I love their cast iron pot.

It is not going to last long if you pop it in the dishwasher, my coating wore off. Now I am using a normal frying pan I get for £15 from TK Maxx

She really is 'frugal' on the dumbest of things. Like I bet if someone questioned her on how she can justify a £140 pan (when it isn't even Le Creuset!) she'll use that old excuse of 'it's an investment! And it replaces all my other pans!' Like sis you have a family of four in no world is one pan going to be enough. She's so strange in that she'll buy an ugly overpriced pan (Yeah I know she didn't buy it but influenzas love to act like they'd actually buy everything they're advertising with their own money were this not their job) instead of buying a number of more versatile pans. Same with wasting money on all the crap instead of I don't know spending that wasted money on getting more intergrated storage for her kitchen, which after all the fanfare is so small! Her priorities are seriously all over the place.
Well, she can justify it because she didn’t pay £140 for it. She likely got it for nothing as part of the payment for the ad job, so it was technically v frugal of her 😉 #influencerlogic

Well, she can justify it because she didn’t pay £140 for it. She likely got it for nothing as part of the payment for the ad job, so it was technically v frugal of her 😉 #influencerlogic
Sorry, I realise you pretty much said that later on @rangelife. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Re the silly pan ad. Have to laugh at how thirsty all the insta Huns are in the comments section, grifting for those free pans/ads! 🥸

• Haha
Ah, to be lecturing others on the art of being frugal when in 24hrs you’ve grabbed a free pan worth over £100 and you also get a free dinner in London.
Great work Alex. frugal my arse

Oh god the time-off chat. It’s so deeply out of touch with almost everyone else’s experience, especially at the moment. She is so tone deaf it’s almost unbearable.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be taking time off if a month ago I was including a Ko-fi link in my newsletter.

Is this time off to finish the fence I wonder? I bet lots of new mums wish they could get random strangers on the internet to pay for them to have a random month off after just coming back from maternity leave…she’s such a fraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Could she be writing a book? Surely not. ‘The Frugal Life With £140 Frypans and How To Paint A Fence’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pan is stupid, yes it can do 6 things but it can’t do six things at the same time. I can use my le crueset pot to deep fry and steam too.

Reactions: 3
Probably off to her parents house in Spain, I think she mentioned at one stage she hoped to go as they had flights booked from months ago that they had to push out a few times.

Her recent adverts with the wonder pot company and Gumtree probably have enabled her to take it easy for August. She increases her presence on SM leading up to adverts and then quietens down afterwards, so taking a break is nothing unusual - she won’t need her followers as much until the next Ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.