Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Put the photos to public on purpose to give you knobs something to gossip about I think it’s so funny how sad your lives must be to nit pick about others it doesn’t bother me what you say I know the truth and you lot hate it as I chose not to splash my private life in the public anymore enjoy your weekend lovely’s coz I know I will
Rather than call people knobs, sort your kids out. Jordan getting a child pregnant and you allowed it? Going out and openly meeting up with children? That is disgusting. Why did you not step in to stop your grandchildren going into care? I wouldn't mud sling if I were you. You have nothing to be proud about.

Reactions: 12

Imthatgirl

Put the photos to public on purpose to give you knobs something to gossip about I think it’s so funny how sad your lives must be to nit pick about others it doesn’t bother me what you say I know the truth and you lot hate it as I chose not to splash my private life in the public anymore enjoy your weekend lovely’s coz I know I will
Omg Kirsty hello! Well what to say to an stuck up spoilt fully grown adult with no manors or morals!
Let’s take this one at a time shall we?
first off you have a shopping addiction for just crap that you really don’t need and really can’t afford. You had some many kids that you couldn’t. Pay for or look after properly. You let the older kids be mum while you sat on your arse, shopping, costa or slimming world!
Second: you let one or your sons Jordan up with with two 14 year old girls and an 11 year old girl and did nothing about it! You let him get two underage girls pregnant and then because you’re so lazy and a awful mum you let them two poor boys go into care. On to of that you know Jordan likes underage girls but you are letting him live with what I assume is his daughter or step daughter. Re your wedding photos.
third: Scott. Well getting in trouble with the police and either been in prison or a suspended sentence for no car insurance and selling dodgy cars with Jordan yet you couldn’t give a toss.
4th: Paul and Lucy getting in trouble all the time at school and being suspended. How disgusting that you would let your children behave in such a way that they interrupt other childrens learning!
mall you and your exGary could say was that school was “smelly” a great attitude to have around your children.
5th poppy the most spoilt child I think I’ve ever come across getting what ever she wants. All the food, phones the latest clothes, the latest gadgets etc. all because Kirsty you have a shopping addiction.
jack.So bloody lazy just like you. Sleeps in til half way through the afternoon and put such fowl rude comment on Instagram for a child ( well for anyone)
6th Abbie just pops out kids one after another just like you. When each child not being of great health this still doesn’t stop her. She’s is doing it because it’s normal to her.
7th having an affaire while your married how dirty and low can someone be. You’ve only been part about 3 years or so and you’ve had about 6 men in that time.
letting your kids who are biologically not Gary’s see them as such as them after you have an affair and break up you allow them to ignore him and get into your business. The kids shouldn’t be involved and should of been nice enough to see that Gary has raised thembut now couldn’t give a toss. Your doing Kirsty!
Putty silly comments in your private Facebook and making photos public even though you said you don’t want drama and want to have a private life. You don’t at all you just love the attention. I could go on but I’m going to stop as I really think this is enough to prove what you’re like Kirsty.

Reactions: 10

Tabia

Chatty Member
Is it just me or aren’t we supposed to be in lockdown?? How come Kirsty had a family reunion on Mother’s Day? Do they all live with her including Jordan and his latest girlfriend? Beggars belief! In my area you can only see family if you’re in a ‘bubble’ or carers. Most of us sticking to the COVID rules but obviously it doesn’t apply to this bunch of chavs.

Reactions: 9

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Yes Hannah was a 29 weeker I think, it could have had an impact on her development.
I think her and Gazza "splitting up" was for HMRC purposes, Gazza had a housing association flat in London (and wasn't working so assumedly getting housing benefit) and he was spending weeks at a time in the Freer's house on the vlogs. Someone asked Lucy on an AMA if they were still together and she said they had never split up.
I cant really put my finger on it but there is something about gazza I really dont like and Hannah just seems really vulnerable to me.

Maid22

VIP Member
Someone's abit rattled calling us knobs!! You lot put yourselves on sm, you have to expect the back lash, especially Jordan, 2 kids already in care??
Pity you didn't lock him away rather than locking your lounge at night to stop him eating all the food :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
To be fair to Gary I thought not only was he a good cook, he was very willing to put himself out and invite lots of people for occasions. It was very notable that when Gary started working the children were eating pot noodles for dinner, until Kirsty made Jordan do the cooking. Of all the things I could say about Gary his bad cooking isn't one of them.

Reactions: 8

B.B

Is it just me or do others think it is inappropriate to have young children scratching off numerous scratch cards? Ok if it was one every now n again but latest vlogs have them scratching like mad!! Maybe play monopoly instead 🌝

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
Why is Kirsty’s surname Sandwell? Is that her maiden name?

He’s really dressed up for the wedding isn’t he? Looks like he’s off to the beach.
They were all dressed oddly. Hannah was dressed for a winter funeral, Kirsty (mother of the groom) barely had her knickers covered and looked like she was at a beach in Tenerife and her boyf rocks up in shorts and T shirt. Clearly no one gave much thought to what they were wearing.

• Haha

midnight01

It actually annoys me so much that they wrap up bars of chocolate, crisps & sweet and drinks for Christmas and birthday!! Just make a big hamper up and it would look so much nicer!! Have 20 presents sat out and a majority of them being £1 stuff is just cheap looking!! You can buy a hamper basket with a bowl and cellophane for cheap and it would look like effort was put into it

Reactions: 7

Tabia

Chatty Member
Well if he’s as good a father to his little girl as he was to his other two kids she doesn’t stand much chance. How appalling that he’d allow his little boys to go into care. Just shows what a dreadful dad he is.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I heard a rumour that Scott was in alot of legal trouble for motoring offences, I have friends that live down that way and one whos kids were at Avas school. There was mention of a short sentence as it wasnt the first time, but never been able to 100% confirm.

For someone who pretended to be above everything Kirsty really wasnt at all. The boys were into motoring issues, Paul was hardly in school due to behaviour when he actually got there, Jack was quite quiet.
Then those poor girls were bullied and tormented, Lucy had it really bad.
And Abbie, well might be a little controversial but when you are consistently having premature babies maybe its time to give your body a break. But I suppose the disability payments for each of the affected kids makes up for it.

Kirsty was too busy shopping, Gary was too busy trying to be a youtube star to take enough notice.

Honestly like the radfords these were another load who were put on a pedestal s while back but the truth is far from it.

RubyD

You can't put all your business online then be surprised when people have something to say about it. If I don't want people commenting on my private life, I don't post about it on the internet.

Reactions: 6

Peppa123

He has groups of sad lonely woman who hang on his every word . A few of which he has met and hooked up with.

• Wow
  • Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Totally forgot about this thread!
Gary's meals make me laugh, he was supposedly a chef years ago but pronounces so many foods wrong 😂 and seems lost with simple herbs and spices.

A 60 year old wearing Superdry makes me cringe, I always thought it was a young brand not a Grandad thing. The way he goes on about his labels is sad too, to be that materialistic and think it's good reeks of champagne lifestyle on lemonade money.

His job can't pay much more than £10 an hour, he only drives cars to and from the garage then in a greasy spoon or annoying the mechanics.

I've noticed Jenny no longer appears in the vlogs or gets a mention did she use him to film her wedding then ditch him?

Also what happened to the women that appear in the vlogs once then vanish? One was poppy's friend mum, I hope that Gary didn't ruin that friendship for Poppy because he wanted to 'play' with the mum.
Yes, how he pronounces food, especially as he was supposedly was a chef, his version of home made coleslaw and chorizo make me 😂
Him calling things smelly, that's what a child would say!
The branded clothing, the car etc, makes no difference, he's a sleazy creep!!!!

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Maybe channel 5 have given him an exclusive contract and he's going to be their new chef....you know it makes sense 😉

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
Gary has just put a vlog up announcing Scott is going to be a Dad, however, who is Leah? One minute Scott's with Olivia, then they finish and he's with the girl who lived with them, then he's back with Olivia. I cannot keep up with them.