Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
I was actually gutted when they split up, watching them filled gaps in my day 😂 The first Christmas I had tears in my eyes as there would be no vlog. For all their faults they always invited everyone and had a good day.
Kirsty got with Fat Matt as Gary called him approximately 3 seconds after they split up. She's with a different bloke now and has started her first job in her life in the linen cupboard of the local hospital.
Gary keeps begging on the vlog for a woman but we haven't seen anyone recently. He probably can't afford to take another woman on, his daughters cost him too much as it is.
Abbie split up with Ash (the father of the first 3) and moved on as fast as her mum did (where the hell do they get the time?!). She had 4 more daughters and sadly 2 died. Her partner has a daughter a few months older than their eldest child together, so he clearly wastes no time either!
Jordan's two boys are sadly in long term Foster care and he just had another baby with another girl. If you're still reading, you can sense the Freer's motto is 'strike whilst the iron is hot' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
Wow you would think granny kirsty would of stepped up and took them , social services try and usually keep them with family
I would have assumed Kirsty would have taken them too. She might have wanted to but wasn't approved though. Very sad though, and Jordan just gets to move on and have more kids.

I loved that Kirsty joined in on the live, the kids were so happy, Gary said Hannah and gazza were getting married and Kirsty was having another baby was he joking?
Oh I must have fallen asleep as I missed that bit. Yes it was nice Kirsty joined in and everyone seemed civilized. I hate the way Gary makes sexual innuendos with Poppy sitting beside him though, nothing has changed there.

Tabia

Chatty Member
Not right at all he really does need the snip and jade was very young like 14? When he got her pregnant 🤮 needs to be on the sex offenders register
Jordan has no idea how to be a parent. I think he has a very low IQ from watching him in past vlogs and has never learned any common sense. No guidance of course from Gary or Kirsty. They never believed in education did they? If they were my grandchildren, no way would they be in care! I’m pretty certain Gary wouldn’t care anyway.

i always felt sorry for Shannon too. She did a lot of the housework. Always painting or hoovering
Yes Gary's favourite line was "There's a good girl, Shazza". When Abbie got her flat she was the one painting it and Gary was vlogging her carrying heavy furniture upstairs on her own. When the last dog had a litter of puppies she was the one up all night helping to deliver them (and she was a natural) She's a real life Cinderella, I'm sure Gary was really pleased to have her living with him.

How did he treat her like crap? Must have missed that. He always seemed weak and wishy washy to me.
When he was in hospital he asked Hannah for a drink, which she gave him and it wasn't close enough for his liking and he completely turned on her in this really weird psycho way, saying he was the one who was sick, not her. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it was a bit of a Stephen King moment where someone who comes across as nice suddenly turns out to be the bad guy. He then said 'give me a kiss' and pulled her head really hard onto his face. People left comments to say his behaviour wasn't nice, the next day he addressed it and said he couldn't remember any of it, but it was obvious he was just saying that and he knew fine rightly. The sad thing was that Hannah didn't even react at all, she just did as he said. He did it on his vlog once as well, he was getting hate for something and his face went all psycho again, it made me think he definitely has some mental health problems.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
My problem with their vlogs is that I disliked Kirsty on a personal level. She honestly thought her shit didn’t stink but there was some seriously crap stuff happening in the background.
I will never forget the day she defended J when he was posted on a local page meeting a 13&14 year old girl!

• Wow
Put the photos to public on purpose to give you knobs something to gossip about I think it’s so funny how sad your lives must be to nit pick about others it doesn’t bother me what you say I know the truth and you lot hate it as I chose not to splash my private life in the public anymore enjoy your weekend lovely’s coz I know I will
You clearly love the attention and are bothered. Reading here. Putting photos public on purpose to be spoken about. No exactly wanting the quiet life are you😂
Just proving everything said about your family is the truth. Have a nice life kirsty

Get_real

Its Gary's birthday today apparently...queue a vlog opening presents of chocolate and cans of beer

Reactions: 5

Maid22

VIP Member
Apparently 4 different dads all by the age if 21 ,When kirsty and Gary first split some really nasty mud slinging going on Facebook and things would be deleted after a few hours / next day ,kirsty had a post up about Shannon going to meet her 'real dad' it was nasty up to that point I always thought he was dad toall the kids makes sense thinking back when they did throw back vlogs of old photos it was of only kirsty with the 4 oldest kids as babies
Wonder if the other 4 father's helped out with their kids? Yes I remember Kirsty being a total bitch saying that about Shannon meeting her real dad, she's never mentioned any of the others seeing their real dad's.

Peppa123

Its Gary's birthday today apparently...queue a vlog opening presents of chocolate and cans of beer
Bournville sales will be at an all time high in Ramsgate

It actually annoys me so much that they wrap up bars of chocolate, crisps & sweet and drinks for Christmas and birthday!! Just make a big hamper up and it would look so much nicer!! Have 20 presents sat out and a majority of them being £1 stuff is just cheap looking!! You can buy a hamper basket with a bowl and cellophane for cheap and it would look like effort was put into it
only family in the world that wrap up potnoodles and Doritos for birthdays

Princess 6

Chatty Member
And Kirsty was with a new man within weeks of splitting up with Gary, so she wasn't exactly sitting at home and comforting the children, whose lives had fallen apart.
Anyone that get with someone that quick after the breakup of a long term relationships makes you think new boyfriend was already waiting , kirsty is very selfish her only thought should of been her kids and comforting them

Von-trap

Does anyone else think that Gary would take Kirsty back in a heartbeat? I do, maybe I’m wrong but I think he would ?

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Totally forgot about this thread!
Gary's meals make me laugh, he was supposedly a chef years ago but pronounces so many foods wrong 😂 and seems lost with simple herbs and spices.

A 60 year old wearing Superdry makes me cringe, I always thought it was a young brand not a Grandad thing. The way he goes on about his labels is sad too, to be that materialistic and think it's good reeks of champagne lifestyle on lemonade money.

His job can't pay much more than £10 an hour, he only drives cars to and from the garage then in a greasy spoon or annoying the mechanics.

I've noticed Jenny no longer appears in the vlogs or gets a mention did she use him to film her wedding then ditch him?

Also what happened to the women that appear in the vlogs once then vanish? One was poppy's friend mum, I hope that Gary didn't ruin that friendship for Poppy because he wanted to 'play' with the mum.

babybelle

VIP Member
Just skimmed the vlog as I can't sleep. Blimey, Scott has got a big lad hasn't he? He looks dreadful, so bloated. What the heck does Kirsty look like? Short skirt and hair extensions, neither of them suit her at all. Is Scott Gary's Son, or is he just one of the older ones who actually gives a stuff about the man who bought him up? Gary seems overly excited about this baby, even though Jordan and Abbie have children so technically he's already a Grandad.