The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone still watch since Gary and Kirsty split? Gary seems to have made lots of their old videos public again.

Reactions: 2
The new vlogs are really boring, don't know why he bothers. I noticed he put up all of the old vlogs, so I assume relations are better between him and Kirsty now. I must admit I felt sad watching their Christmas 2019 vlog, the extended family must miss Boxing Day in their house.

Reactions: 3
The new vlogs are really boring, don't know why he bothers. I noticed he put up all of the old vlogs, so I assume relations are better between him and Kirsty now. I must admit I felt sad watching their Christmas 2019 vlog, the extended family must miss Boxing Day in their house.
Personally I think they were always going to go this way as the younger kids got older, did their own things and went off too school.
It changes from a family channel to ore of a parents channel and unless you have an angle its just boring.
I think alot will go this way

I have been wondering how Kirsty is doing now as a single parent can’t be easy, she had to move house and all the children are living separately

I have been wondering how Kirsty is doing now as a single parent can’t be easy, she had to move house and all the children are living separately
Well it was Kirsty who ended the marriage, so she must have weighed up the pros/cons of being a single parent before doing so.
I wonder if Gary still sees Abbie and the grandkids, he was a big part of their lives.

Reactions: 1
Well it was Kirsty who ended the marriage, so she must have weighed up the pros/cons of being a single parent before doing so.
I wonder if Gary still sees Abbie and the grandkids, he was a big part of their lives
Lucy posted this on her IG
I guess Gary will still them

Good that Gary seems settled in his new flat, it looks really nice and lovely that he has Lucy and Shannon with him
Going from earlier vlogs, just after they split up, Looks like Gary had a couple of dates, nothing seems to have come of them though
A shame about the house they lived in, but I guess as Kirsty will only have Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy living with her, they don't need as much room, as I believe Jordan and Scott have moved out too

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder why Hannah has never moved out or got a job, genuine questions?
I think Hannah has quite significant mental health issues. She seemed to rarely leave her room and I remember Jordan saying in a vlog that she was almost a recluse. Let's face it, none of the Freer got a job until they absolutely had to. Hannah probably gets PIP. Lucy did say recently on IG that her and Gazza are still together.

There was a vlog posted when they were still together, that explained that Hannah was born prematurely, so may have something to do with health issues as to why she's still at home?
Her and Gazza have split up previously, but seem to get back together

Lucy posted this on her IG
I guess Gary will still them

Good that Gary seems settled in his new flat, it looks really nice and lovely that he has Lucy and Shannon with him
Going from earlier vlogs, just after they split up, Looks like Gary had a couple of dates, nothing seems to have come of them though
A shame about the house they lived in, but I guess as Kirsty will only have Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy living with her, they don't need as much room, as I believe Jordan and Scott have moved out too
I saw on one of the vlogs that Gary picked Poppy up from a new house so had a look on rightmove and saw the old house up for rent. It was quite sad seeing it empty.

There was a vlog posted when they were still together, that explained that Hannah was born prematurely, so may have something to do with health issues as to why she's still at home?
Her and Gazza have split up previously, but seem to get back together
Yes Hannah was a 29 weeker I think, it could have had an impact on her development.
I think her and Gazza "splitting up" was for HMRC purposes, Gazza had a housing association flat in London (and wasn't working so assumedly getting housing benefit) and he was spending weeks at a time in the Freer's house on the vlogs. Someone asked Lucy on an AMA if they were still together and she said they had never split up.

I saw on one of the vlogs that Gary picked Poppy up from a new house so had a look on rightmove and saw the old house up for rent. It was quite sad seeing it empty.
Yes, it seemed a great house for them all, I Wouldn't have liked to have cleared the cellar where they kept all the christmas decorations though, they were probably all thrown away🙁🙁

Yes Hannah was a 29 weeker I think, it could have had an impact on her development.
I think her and Gazza "splitting up" was for HMRC purposes, Gazza had a housing association flat in London (and wasn't working so assumedly getting housing benefit) and he was spending weeks at a time in the Freer's house on the vlogs. Someone asked Lucy on an AMA if they were still together and she said they had never split up.
I remember Gazza telling us in 1 of his vlogs , a while ago, they had split up,
He did seem to spend a lot of time at the old house

I cant really put my finger on it but there is something about gazza I really dont like and Hannah just seems really vulnerable to me.

Reactions: 9
I cant really put my finger on it but there is something about gazza I really dont like and Hannah just seems really vulnerable to me.
Gazza showed a really horrible side to him when he was having gallbladder surgery, he was very nasty to Hannah and it completely put me off him. Does he still vlog?

Reactions: 5