Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kizzy

VIP Member
I remember that even things like noodles they are with their fingers. Kirsty always seemed like she couldn't be bothered to cook
Kirsty couldn't be bothered to do anything other than shop ! I remember on their cruise vlog the only time she cracked a smile was when they found a primark in Belgium.

Reactions: 5

South Landan Lass

Hi life seems to be nothing but food food food. Eating out, in the food shops, reduced foods, what’s he’s cooking/eating, taking Poppy out to eat 😂
Wish Garry would show his new missus more in the vlogs. He's been spotted shopping with her in Sainsbobs
1664654749309.png

Anyone know the vlog in which he has the date? Wanted a laugh but can't seem to find it. Wonder if she made him remove it

• Haha
I cant really put my finger on it but there is something about gazza I really dont like and Hannah just seems really vulnerable to me.
Gazza showed a really horrible side to him when he was having gallbladder surgery, he was very nasty to Hannah and it completely put me off him. Does he still vlog?

Kate1970

VIP Member
Its just Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy living with Kirsty
So Jordan and his partner 1 household
Scott and Partner 1 household
Abbie and kids 1 household
Gary 1 household!!
And they'll be the people who moan when local lockdown isn't eased!

spilleroftea

VIP Member
There's a certain type of woman that finds this behaviour hilarious 😷 Do you remember how Kirsty used to be in stitches on the TV show at Gary's innuendos?
Yeah but Kirsty is a sandwich short of a picnic!
Remember when they took Paul to a check up and vlogged ringing the cancer bell?

May they never be affected by that horrible disease and see what a big thing it is to right that bell when so many don’t get the chance.

babybelle

VIP Member
Funny how Gary never mentioned in his vlog at the weekend that Jordan got married. Kirsty hasn't put anything up on her Facebook either. Be interesting to see how this marriage pans out, and where they are going to live, because Jordan doesn't have 2 pennies to scratch his arse with. What happened to his other 2 children? Are they not part of his little family?

Tabia

Chatty Member
I thought you meant Gary 😆
Agree, I find Gazza a bit creepy 😩
Well they both are lol

When he was in hospital he asked Hannah for a drink, which she gave him and it wasn't close enough for his liking and he completely turned on her in this really weird psycho way, saying he was the one who was sick, not her. It doesn't sound like a big deal but it was a bit of a Stephen King moment where someone who comes across as nice suddenly turns out to be the bad guy. He then said 'give me a kiss' and pulled her head really hard onto his face. People left comments to say his behaviour wasn't nice, the next day he addressed it and said he couldn't remember any of it, but it was obvious he was just saying that and he knew fine rightly. The sad thing was that Hannah didn't even react at all, she just did as he said. He did it on his vlog once as well, he was getting hate for something and his face went all psycho again, it made me think he definitely has some mental health problems.
Oh right sounds like he has a split personality! Nice one minute, horrible the next. I can’t imagine Hannah sticking up for herself. She’s very timid.

Last edited:
The two older boys are in care and will remain until they are 18, that’s what I remember her posting on Facebook, a court had ordered.

• Sad

Maid22

VIP Member
I don't know the circumstances of why those boys are in care, very sad for them, but it annoys me how Jordan and Jade have both carried on to have more kids.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Yeah towards the end it all got very boring, but the family bonds seemed very nice. Four generations around for christmas/Easter, Gary at the helm. They seemed close. You've got to give it to Kirsty, she was a very supportive grandmother and the older girls clearly adored Abbie's children. I wonder does Kirsty's boyfriend cook up a storm and everyone still comes around, or are they sitting around eating pot noodles?
I don't think she was a supportive grandmother, it was mainly the older girls who appeared to look after Abbie's children and how much support did she give Remi and Rue? On the vlogs it often seemed a burden to her to have them. Kirsty was all about shopping, Costa and her evening box of maltesers.

Von-trap

All the big families on YouTube are like this though. It's like the mum feels she needs 'me' time and the older (usually girls) have to hold fort.
Very true, i think they give birth to them they look after them 🤣🤣

I cant really put my finger on it but there is something about gazza I really dont like and Hannah just seems really vulnerable to me.
Gazza always seems very sleazy to me and just bought things for the freer family to look good? Anyone else think this or is it just me?

Last edited:

Porkiepies

VIP Member
What about her arthritis? I thought it left her bed bound at times and often unable to use hands that's why she didn't cook or do much housework?

I'm lost .....🙈🙈
Basically the father of another youtube family became known as his MO was doing very abusive rants about other youtubers. Later on he took a lot of the things he said back, and became friends with them, eg the Inghams (then ranted about them again). Anyway, it was entertaining to watch and that is how they built up their channel. He has since stopped that and therefore they have nothing interesting to offer, their daily vlogs are depressingly boring. They have no friends, as they fall out with everyone, the family background is beyond the remit of Jeremy Kyle, they are basically the biggest chavs ever but are deluded and think they are going to emigrate to Florida. They know their vlogs are crap and keep promising that better times are coming, but they never do. I don't really watch them now, they make the Radford vlogs look on-the-edge-of-your-seat interesting.

• Heart
  • Wow

Tabia

Chatty Member
Put the photos to public on purpose to give you knobs something to gossip about I think it’s so funny how sad your lives must be to nit pick about others it doesn’t bother me what you say I know the truth and you lot hate it as I chose not to splash my private life in the public anymore enjoy your weekend lovely’s coz I know I will
If I was you I’d learn how to write and spell properly. Oh I forgot, education wasn’t your thing.

Reactions: 4

Tabia

Chatty Member
I'm still hopeful that Gary and Kirsty will get back together at some stage.
Why? They never did anything of interest. She shopped till she dropped every day (amazing seeing as she has supposedly got rheumatoid arthritis) and he did absolutely bugger all apart from food shopping and making horrible greasy meals. The buffets used to make me feel sick. Everything cold and sat there for hours 🤢

Tabia

Chatty Member
I don't know the circumstances of why those boys are in care, very sad for them, but it annoys me how Jordan and Jade have both carried on to have more kids.
Jordan is obviously a dead beat dad. No loving father would allow his kids to be in care. I bet he never even sees them. Still, he’s more than happy to keep procreating.