The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching that vlog and thinking that the holiday had been wasted on Gary. Eating roast dinners in British pubs and seeing nothing outside the resort, he might as well have stayed at home and gone to the pub next door

Reactions: 4
I remember watching that vlog and thinking that the holiday had been wasted on Gary. Eating roast dinners in British pubs and seeing nothing outside the resort, he might as well have stayed at home and gone to the pub next door
Yeah but let’s be honest he wouldn’t know what culture was if it smacked him in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or do others think it is inappropriate to have young children scratching off numerous scratch cards? Ok if it was one every now n again but latest vlogs have them scratching like mad!! Maybe play monopoly instead 🌝

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or do others think it is inappropriate to have young children scratching off numerous scratch cards? Ok if it was one every now n again but latest vlogs have them scratching like mad!! Maybe play monopoly instead 🌝
💯%.
Nothing like giving your kids a gambling addiction 🥴

Reactions: 3
Yes I felt really uncomfortable with this too, but the Freers don't really have regular parental boundaries!

Have you seen gazzas last you tube video? He looks rough as hell as he’s not sleeping!! Welcome to the club!! He has only ever had one job and he’s been off for months on furlough!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Have you seen gazzas last you tube video? He looks rough as hell as he’s not sleeping!! Welcome to the club!! He has only ever had one job and he’s been off for months on furlough!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Haven't seen it but I think Gazza has quite significant mental health issues.

Really? How can you tell? Xx
He said before in a vlog several times. He also got rehoused very quickly in London which would lead me to believe that he has something quite serious to categorize him as a vulnerable person. I had a look at the vlog and he looks a complete and utter mess, I felt sorry for him.

Most of the freer kids all come over as vulnerable.

I am surprised Kirsty and Gary are not back together.

They were never going to be huge youtubers, Gary is a sleaze and the rest have the personality of a paper bag.

The kids have no goals or boundaries. School has always been seen as a bad thing. A few of the kids have some kinda learning difficulties and then there is behavior. It dont help when Kirsty does things like keeping Poppy back from starting because shes Summer born so missed at least some of the reception year.

Their diet was always atrocious too. Not being funny but all these "big" family you tubers and none of them can cook a decent meal (especially the one mentioned not menttioned in this thread). Someone gift them a basic cooking course.

Most of the freer kids all come over as vulnerable.

I am surprised Kirsty and Gary are not back together.

They were never going to be huge youtubers, Gary is a sleaze and the rest have the personality of a paper bag.

The kids have no goals or boundaries. School has always been seen as a bad thing. A few of the kids have some kinda learning difficulties and then there is behavior. It dont help when Kirsty does things like keeping Poppy back from starting because shes Summer born so missed at least some of the reception year.

Their diet was always atrocious too. Not being funny but all these "big" family you tubers and none of them can cook a decent meal (especially the one mentioned not menttioned in this thread). Someone gift them a basic cooking course.
I stopped watching their vlogs because I couldn’t stand the lack of discipline or manners in this family. I couldn’t believe the kids were allowed to sit on worktops eating a dinner with their hands (usually Lucy and Shannon). The older kids always seemed surly with zero personalities. Gary and Kirsty always seemed to think education was unimportant, hence none of them have decent jobs. Abbies only talent is having kids, as is Jordan’s.

Reactions: 2
Gary posted a video yesterday of a recent shopping haul
He then shows us what he's bought, he really needs to clean his nails,touching fresh veg etc 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
The problem with the freers is that they tried too hard to put out a picture of a perfect family.

And its far, far from that!

Gary posted a video yesterday of a recent shopping haul
He then shows us what he's bought, he really needs to clean his nails,touching fresh veg etc 🤢🤢🤢
Seriously, would you want to eat anything he’s prepared. He always looks unwashed.

Seriously, would you want to eat anything he’s prepared. He always looks unwashed.
The last vlog he did was a week of Slimming World meals. Of course he had to sit in front of the camera to taste each one... Not pleasant 🤢

I have stopped watching not the same anymore without Kirsty, I’m also curious about Cheryl prudham, haven’t heard tell of her in years and was thinking someone here may know?

I have stopped watching not the same anymore without Kirsty, I’m also curious about Cheryl prudham, haven’t heard tell of her in years and was thinking someone here may know?
She split with the bloke and then they were in court because he was breaking open parking machines and robbing them.

Thats the last I heard