The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When things were very nasty between her and Gary. Gary used to call this man Fat Matt. Someone made a comment on his vlog about Kirsty moving on very fast, Gary replied that Kirsty had been having an affair with this man for quite a long time. Gary also said sometimes when Kirsty said on the vlogs that she started the vlog in the afternoons, she was out with this man. This was a comment that was up about an hour, then got deleted. Whether Kirsty threatened Gary with a solicitor who knows, but he's always made it known that the marriage broke up because Kirsty had an affair.
When he issued a statement on their vlog that they’d broken up he was very definite that nobody else was involved in the break up?? Did he not know at that point?

@spilleroftea don't want to derail the Radford thread, but what do you know about Scott and prison?
I was friends with Kirsty on facebook until I blocked her, cant stand people who pretend they are perfect when they are actually very questionable.

Another friend from the area saw we were mutual friends and we put together the link. Probably Nov time she had said there were issues/rumours of serious things going on with him and cars. Driving them wrecklessly, no tax/insurance, possibly no licence.
Thats why I asked if that was the case and anyone knew anything more.

Reactions: 1
I was friends with Kirsty on facebook until I blocked her, cant stand people who pretend they are perfect when they are actually very questionable.

Another friend from the area saw we were mutual friends and we put together the link. Probably Nov time she had said there were issues/rumours of serious things going on with him and cars. Driving them wrecklessly, no tax/insurance, possibly no licence.
Thats why I asked if that was the case and anyone knew anything more.
Im sure I remember reading something about Jordan selling dodgy cars and driving without tax and insurance

Reactions: 2
They are just not the freer family anymore.
Most have grown up and no one watches annoying teens, a lot don’t want to be on the vlogs.
He’s only really doing weekends, prob can’t come up with anything exciting to share really.

happens to all family vloggers in the end.

Reactions: 4
Listen to this video. It sounds like Gary Freer and his new channel is being abusive to a guy called Seasidemark. I swear that is Gary.

Gary has just put a vlog up announcing Scott is going to be a Dad, however, who is Leah? One minute Scott's with Olivia, then they finish and he's with the girl who lived with them, then he's back with Olivia. I cannot keep up with them.

Reactions: 6
Gary has just put a vlog up announcing Scott is going to be a Dad, however, who is Leah? One minute Scott's with Olivia, then they finish and he's with the girl who lived with them, then he's back with Olivia. I cannot keep up with them.
Keeping it Freer style, not wasting any time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poppy is huge! 😮
Probably all the sweets she used to eat.
Kirsty did that girl no favours holding her back from starting school because she was a summer born, she was always a bit spoilt too.

She must be in 1st year of secondary school now