The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally forgot about this thread!
Gary's meals make me laugh, he was supposedly a chef years ago but pronounces so many foods wrong 😂 and seems lost with simple herbs and spices.

A 60 year old wearing Superdry makes me cringe, I always thought it was a young brand not a Grandad thing. The way he goes on about his labels is sad too, to be that materialistic and think it's good reeks of champagne lifestyle on lemonade money.

His job can't pay much more than £10 an hour, he only drives cars to and from the garage then in a greasy spoon or annoying the mechanics.

I've noticed Jenny no longer appears in the vlogs or gets a mention did she use him to film her wedding then ditch him?

Also what happened to the women that appear in the vlogs once then vanish? One was poppy's friend mum, I hope that Gary didn't ruin that friendship for Poppy because he wanted to 'play' with the mum.
I honestly don’t know who could fancy him. He always looks red and bloated, has zero personality and comes over as sleazy. He never mentions his grandkids either. Bet he never sees them.

Reactions: 2
Totally forgot about this thread!
Gary's meals make me laugh, he was supposedly a chef years ago but pronounces so many foods wrong 😂 and seems lost with simple herbs and spices.

A 60 year old wearing Superdry makes me cringe, I always thought it was a young brand not a Grandad thing. The way he goes on about his labels is sad too, to be that materialistic and think it's good reeks of champagne lifestyle on lemonade money.

His job can't pay much more than £10 an hour, he only drives cars to and from the garage then in a greasy spoon or annoying the mechanics.

I've noticed Jenny no longer appears in the vlogs or gets a mention did she use him to film her wedding then ditch him?

Also what happened to the women that appear in the vlogs once then vanish? One was poppy's friend mum, I hope that Gary didn't ruin that friendship for Poppy because he wanted to 'play' with the mum.
Yes, how he pronounces food, especially as he was supposedly was a chef, his version of home made coleslaw and chorizo make me 😂
Him calling things smelly, that's what a child would say!
The branded clothing, the car etc, makes no difference, he's a sleazy creep!!!!

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t know who could fancy him. He always looks red and bloated, has zero personality and comes over as sleazy. He never mentions his grandkids either. Bet he never sees them.
His innuendos and behaviour towards women is bad, I watch him at times wondering if his brain developed at all after the early 1980's. He has limited social skills, limited vocabulary and without the camera to talk too or about i think his life must be lonely and dull. The way he spoke to Scott and his latest GF was uncomfortable and I felt myself cringing.
And I guess someone with a Yankee candle fetish might like him, they're the real deal no fakes in his collection 🙄

Reactions: 4
Just watched a vlog that Hannah put out on how to cope with your mental health during the pandemic. One of her top tips is watching tv, which apparently she does when she’s bored. Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s all she ever does apart from the odd clothing haul. No mention of having a job and getting a life outside the house. Very sad girl.

Just watched a vlog that Hannah put out on how to cope with your mental health during the pandemic. One of her top tips is watching tv, which apparently she does when she’s bored. Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s all she ever does apart from the odd clothing haul. No mention of having a job and getting a life outside the house. Very sad girl.
I think she had some health problems when she was little? And I remember Kirsty taking her for some appointments when her and Gary were still together
I do kinda feel sorry for her though

What is Hannah’s account name please?

Well, his videos and offspring are a bit dull to watch. Maybe he's finally bored himself!:D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe channel 5 have given him an exclusive contract and he's going to be their new chef....you know it makes sense 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe channel 5 have given him an exclusive contract and he's going to be their new chef....you know it makes sense 😉
Love that 😂. He says it all the time along with “it’s the business” and don’t forget ‘smelly’ lol

Hannah has an art account on Instagram, I’m sorry but I can’t help but laugh at the drawings 😳😂

“open for commissions” pahahaha
Jeeez! I’d have nightmares with them on the wall 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I noticed some of the videos are back up, I wonder if he put it all to private to get people talking about him again.

Reactions: 1
My hopes have been dashed! Looks like the sleazy one will still be blogging his amazingly boring life.

• Haha
Reactions: 1