The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does look like him and he looks very comfy sitting there . Dont think he has uploaded in a while either though I have stopped watching.

Yea def looks like him, he must of been the one who took the family photo. Wonder will they get back together 🤔

She doesn’t stay single long lol does anyone know anything about her new boyfriend 😊
She tagged him in a post which made me realize who he was but later untagged him, so I don't want to out him.

ETA: Kirsty has now put him in her relationship status.

Just realized, this is a new boyfriend! 😂 Kirsty's kids must be thinking that they'd rather she got back with Gary rather than a new man every few months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I
She doesn’t stay single long lol does anyone know anything about her new boyfriend 😊
it's like she can't be alone
if he is the new boyfriend sitting in the background on Shannon's Instagram stories he looks very similar to Gary 🙈

I
it's like she can't be alone
if he is the new boyfriend sitting in the background on Shannon's Instagram stories he looks very similar to Gary 🙈
When I saw him the first time I was thinking she's gone for another one just like Gary.

I think it's Gary in Shannon's story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Kirsty's house looks like a housing association property... I wouldn't be surprised if her and Gary get back together soon lol.

Kirsty's house looks like a housing association property... I wouldn't be surprised if her and Gary get back together soon lol.
Yes !! I'm suprised kirsty let him film her , I didnt see it but i seen comments about when kirsty went on Gary's live I think around new year time people were having a go at her!

Is it just me or aren’t we supposed to be in lockdown?? How come Kirsty had a family reunion on Mother’s Day? Do they all live with her including Jordan and his latest girlfriend? Beggars belief! In my area you can only see family if you’re in a ‘bubble’ or carers. Most of us sticking to the COVID rules but obviously it doesn’t apply to this bunch of chavs.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or aren’t we supposed to be in lockdown?? How come Kirsty had a family reunion on Mother’s Day? Do they all live with her including Jordan and his latest girlfriend? Beggars belief! In my area you can only see family if you’re in a ‘bubble’ or carers. Most of us sticking to the COVID rules but obviously it doesn’t apply to this bunch of chavs.
I hadn't thought of that!
But they don't care, as its Mothers day! So they think the rules don't apply to them 😡😡😡

You're right I forgot all about that, thinking about it its quite a lot of different households mixing at least 4 ?

Its just Hannah Paul Jack and Poppy living with Kirsty
So Jordan and his partner 1 household
Scott and Partner 1 household
Abbie and kids 1 household
Gary 1 household!!
And they'll be the people who moan when local lockdown isn't eased!

Reactions: 5
A video from 2016 just appeared on YouTube of Gary by himself in Tenerfie!
Wonder why he went alone?

Reactions: 1
A video from 2016 just appeared on YouTube of Gary by himself in Tenerfie!
Wonder why he went alone?
His mate gave him free use of his apartment, the kids didn't have passports and Kirsty was too afraid to fly apparently. Gary said she let him go because he promised to buy her stuff from the duty free.

• Haha
Reactions: 2