The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Gary would take Kirsty back in a heartbeat? I do, maybe I’m wrong but I think he would ?

Reactions: 5
If it wasnt for the vlogging I think she would go back and he would take her back but would want to vlog

Reactions: 1
Gary would take any female at this stage 😂

There's no chance Kirsty would go to Syria, there's no Primark or Costa there 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gary would take any female at this stage 😂

There's no chance Kirsty would go to Syria, there's no Primark or Costa there 😂😂😂
All that toast and jam she got down her at Costa. Could have had that at home but probably too much effort for her to make it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that toast and jam she got down her at Costa. Could have had that at home but probably too much effort for her to make it.
What a waste of money that seemed. They went to Costa all the time just for toast

I bet whoever sent that food mixer is a bit pissed off that it's not been demonstrated on a video, why send them a mixer when they've only ever made cakes from boxed mixes.

I bet whoever sent that food mixer is a bit pissed off that it's not been demonstrated on a video, why send them a mixer when they've only ever made cakes from boxed mixes.
It looks like a kitchen aid type of mixer. I would love it. I dont understand why companies send him stuff he's useless at reviews and never marks them as ad or gifted

Reactions: 3
What a waste of money that seemed. They went to Costa all the time just for toast
Yes and Lucy had endless bowls of porridge! Takes about 2 minutes to make your own in the microwave. They were so lazy.

Gary has been vlogging for years now and based on views he couldn't be making very much Money why does he continue Or do you think he still believes one day he will hit big and make loads of money .you think he would be bored with it all

Even vloggers who make it big and earn lots from it you can see they start to get fed up with vlogging and you can see not much effort goes into there vlogs anymore often big daily vloggers cut down to 1 or 2 vlogs a week

Sorry this is rambling abit suppose I just cant really see why Gary bothers

Reactions: 2
He has groups of sad lonely woman who hang on his every word . A few of which he has met and hooked up with.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gary has been vlogging for years now and based on views he couldn't be making very much Money why does he continue Or do you think he still believes one day he will hit big and make loads of money .you think he would be bored with it all

Even vloggers who make it big and earn lots from it you can see they start to get fed up with vlogging and you can see not much effort goes into there vlogs anymore often big daily vloggers cut down to 1 or 2 vlogs a week

Sorry this is rambling abit suppose I just cant really see why Gary bothers
His vlogs are incredibly boring. The same monotonous content week after week. Shopping, cooking, eating. I don’t think any of them have done anything interesting in their lives.

He has groups of sad lonely woman who hang on his every word . A few of which he has met and hooked up with.
They must be really desperate 😂

Reactions: 3
You would think after a while it would really get you down not picking up more subscribers and more views and earning something from it .there is another YouTube family 9 or 10 kids from Manchester there vlogs are really boring same stuff every single day and have been at it years you would think they would just give up .Must be very thick skinned .Its all very sad and desperate

You would think after a while it would really get you down not picking up more subscribers and more views and earning something from it .there is another YouTube family 9 or 10 kids from Manchester there vlogs are really boring same stuff every single day and have been at it years you would think they would just give up .Must be very thick skinned .Its all very sad and desperate
We're not allowed to mention them on here 🤔 but yes they are so boring that I feel sorry for them. I really don't know why they do it every.single.day, but they definitely believe they will make it big.