Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
All these idiots with their paid for subscriptions and content - the recipes are dull as shit! You could find similar stuff online or in a supermarket magazine. Eg the current Tesco magazine for free has pages of stuff including veggie options and cook once, eat twice menu suggestions. Cost me nothing. The day I pay someone 30 odd quid a month to tell me how to make pesto or overnight fucking oats with berries in is the day I know I’ve finally lost my remaining marbles.

Reactions: 19

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I can’t believe they have merged their business - sorry I know I’m very late on this! But his is clearly failing and hers (for some reason) seems to continue to grow, it’s so obvious why he is using hers now.

He is utterly gross and I’m so glad to see people waking up to him; his Insta is leaking followers daily. He lost over 1000 followers the other day when he posted how to stay healthy on vacation with the shittest post (also shading hidden that it was gifted) about asking for double steak in his sandwich to fill him up 🤪 just unclench a little, David! He is surely going to start dragging her success down?

As for this post that I have screenshot..well, what can I say 🫠

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Iosphere

This is so annoying. We don’t care that she’s in a happy relationship, more power to her. The issue is that she’s completely gone back on the values she used to stand for e.g. moving to be healthy not to look a particular way, enjoying food rather than counting calories etc. Also reads like she considers finding a partner “turning things around”… Not if it’s a moron like DB

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I hope her sister who lives relatively nearby (somewhere in London) is keeping an eye on her.
She has entirely changed in the two years since he came on the scene and screams insecure whereas before she appeared relatively comfortable in her own skin. She used to be one of my favourite follows

Why have they gone all the way to Aus to then eat brunch and go for runs. The same thing they do in London. Are they not travelling around?

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Lies!!! Shes made lentil bolognaise umerous of times, it doesn't have the standard beef or lamb mince but its still bolognaise
Exactly! From 2019.

From 2018 with deliciously Ella

And this was from her book.did she not food/ taste test this? It has beef!

Last edited:
  • Wow

clmay

Chatty Member
If you really had food freedom it wouldn’t even cross your mind to not feel guilt for having a pastry

Simco

If I were her reading here, I'd be concerned that a bunch of people who don't particularly like her have given way more praise than her fiancee.

View attachment 2398100
Flu

And this is a pre recorded ad but she’s wearing the same top and looks kinda the same with filters? View attachment 2398103
thanks for screenshotting this so I didn’t have to. I also noticed the exact same T-shirt in the ‘flu’ and ‘pre-recorded’ stories. Perhaps it’s coincidence but she definitely doesn’t have flu. Posting stories about having flu, David’s TV on the wall (wtf?!) and a selfie saying the Hello Fresh advert was a pre-record and the Hello Fresh ad all while you have flu? Nope, not buying it. You’ve got a bad cold dear, probably because your immune system is shot to bits thanks to restrictive eating and over-exercise. As a ‘medical doctor’ you’d have thought she would have known that.

I get the impression David is massively insecure. That can be the only logical reason for that awful ‘I am the person that 16 year old me would stare at in the gym’ post And him constantly telling us how wonderful he is.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
i don’t understand the egg freezing thing AT ALL. Why was she crying. Why was it being filmed. She’s peak health why did she even need to freeze her eggs. She’s in a serious relationship surely she’ll have kids in the next three years. Its just bizarre.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I’ve been on a flight - like probs loads of tattlers- where they asked for a doctor or medically trained person. It wasn’t serious- just fainting or something thank god. Hazelnut proved her Instahun status with that post. Lolllll. What would be more worthwhile would be landing, getting home, then posting that it happened and that you never know when things can go wrong and consider doing your first aid and cpr course and adding some UK links. There- done

• Heart

lilelms

Personally if I was at a Christmas party with Hazel I’d be giving her unsolicited advice about her botched Botox/fillers rather than her weight

• Haha

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
Can’t get over how shit that resort looks that they’ve gone to. Looks like they’re on holiday at Loughborough uni campus or something

• Haha

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Yeah hazelnut I bet they are all super jealous of you putting your doctor qualifications to use right now while they actually make a difference in peoples lives

• Heart
  • Haha
“I’ve always hated my stretch marks”

Right, except for all those other times over the years when you’ve used them for content and said how great and normal they are. She is such a fake.

• Heart

SnoopyLA

Long time watcher but this is my first post.

Looks like Hazelnut and DB are heading into the triathlon space with all the activities. Although I appreciate people finding activities they love to stay active I’m not sure they are really into these things, it is just for content. DB did an ultra and is now onto the next thing.

The triathlon space is so elitist with the cost of all the kit but of course they can just get into it on a weekend - showing off a very expensive bike (bike muggings are rife in that area and showing the bike plus routes on insta is the dumbest thing). And HW getting gifted a NYC marathon is very privileged indeed, it is a very hard marathon to get into being one of the world majors. People would give their eye teeth for that bib.

Very hard to watch as someone who has put years into running and triathlon sports and always been average bc I have a normal life too!