Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammer8

VIP Member
I get the impression she's trying to 'invent' issues that she can help you fix (if you pay to become a member)
---
The idea that she hid her stretch marks from him is ridiculous.

Reactions: 26

Iosphere

I remember the days when she wouldn’t publish her times because everyone’s different and she didn’t want people to compare themselves to her. How things have changed (DB)

Snoopy247

For those of you working in medicine on this thread how do you feel about Hazel calling herself a doctor but no longer practising?
I don’t have a medical background but dont think it is right. Obviously moo. Do doctors like Hazel who dont practise need to continue their learning or can just call themselves doc?
So I'm a qualified and practising doctor. I'm a GP. I'm 2 yrs older than Hazel and have been qualified for 10 yrs now.
Tbh it irks me. She is entitled to use doctor as she gained the title and people do for example retired doctors, but I feel her page is misleading as she uses the word medic. She only did 2 yrs formal training after medical school and then did her locum shifts on the wards.
A lot of my friends don't actually know who she is though, I feel like maybe younger doctors would but I'm not sure!
But I don't like that when she was doing a non training junior doc job, she was acting like she was the main decision maker etc and glamourising medicine. Of course all doctors work in a team and everyone is important but she didn't talk about her team...and in hospital medicine that just doesn't work. I do wonder what her colleagues thought of her, acting like a consultant when she has none of that experience etc.
I know a lot of people hate GPs now but to be honest it's the NHS which is a broken system, not us. Due to burn out and pressures, many GPs are leaving, it's a hard job even though people think it's easy and it's isolating. I work 12 hr days and have x3 meals at work in front of my computer and during the pandemic she didn't make me good about myself at all. I blocked her for years. Only in the last few months did I unblock her for my mental health.
(Apologies for the last paragraph if I went off on one).
---
Do you reckon she can remember any actual doctoring stuff now? 🙄 I’d have a little bit of respect for her if she even did a few days a month in some form of locum role for the utterly over stretched NHS. Doesn’t she need to do some form of annual clinical work to maintain her professional registration? I do with the HCPC.
Yes you do but as @mammer8 said, she is registered with no license. So it seems to me lkle she must be paying the annual GMC retention fee but doesn't do any work.

• Heart

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
🤮🤮

Every video either of these two post about running or relationships seems to be pre coitus. This one about the realities of relationships is yet another excuse to share their proposal.
Who is saying ‘you’re so lucky to get your happy ever after’ ?! They’ve literally been together what, a year, two? Hate to break it to you Hazelnut but that’s firmly honeymoon period territory. NO ONE thinks this is your happy ever after. Still, you’ll be able to cash in on the divorce content.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Polkadotshorts

“Even if I’m not as fit or as fast”
Oh my god Hazel. What has he done to you? You are incredibly fit and fast, what the actual fuck? He was whinging about how running was new for him a few months ago, no?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

QuiteTheChin

He sounds like such a prick. Telling her to hurry up the other day when her legs were tired from her excessive exercising, now saying she’s being dramatic about running long distances. It’s called negging Hazel, and he’s doing it because he knows he’s inadequate.

• Heart
  • Wow

Proseccofiend2022

as a 'doctor' shouldn't she be more aware about how she's influencing her younger members of the audience in getting tattoos, especially at a very young age? I would think there are rules about what is appropriate for a doctor to post, especially on her professional page (that is also open to the public)
Oh come on! How can she 'influence' young members because she's a doctor? A tattoo is hardly a medical illness. I'm a teacher and have tattoos, should I not be allowed to teach or post my tattoo because I may 'influence' children?

I find Hazel a tad annoying and agree with 99% of these posts but I don't think posting a tattoo as a doctor is something to call her out on 😂

Reactions: 24

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I think it speaks volumes about the dynamic and balance of power in their relationship that he’s said nothing. He wants her to do well but not too well and never better than him. Run, Hazel, run. 🚩

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
She’s officially scraped the bottom of the barrel hasn’t she!!! Wow

Imagine setting up your phone to film you and your partner sat on the sofa fake chatting 😂 there is nothing ‘real’ about this relationship. It’s all just content for them.

• Sick

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I don’t know how I’d feel about someone describing me as their biggest adventure. Hardly screams secure, loving relationship.
I dislike the overuse of the word adventure by influencers in general. There’s another one this morning who is moving from one hotel in Mallorca to another for another week of half board “Ready for our next adventure ✨
Your moving hotels in a tourist hot spot, not treking Mt Everest you donkey

• Haha

shouldknowbetter

Her most recent reel is just…deranged. What in the body dysmorphia is going on?! 😂.
Also… is she testing the waters for an OnlyFans spin-off of the Food Medic?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

tbo

This is getting worse by the day.

Even her language is along the lines of ‘I’m not good enough’ ‘I need to justify rest’ ‘I’m lucky to have David’ while trying to portray a life we should be insanely jealous of. All this girl seems to do lately is exercise and if she’s not, she’s asking the rest of us about it.

Bizarre Hazelnut.

Reactions: 22

SnoopyLA

A very impressive first marathon. She is naturally talented at running and should be rightly pleased with that result. Fair play to her.

Shameful he has posted nothing about it. Run Hazel, now before it is too late. Signed someone who was married to one just like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22