Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clmay

Chatty Member
He’s probably got some ridiculous OTT welcome planned at the airport that will all be filmed perfectly to capture her dropping to her knees and sobbing

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hedgehug

Pre-coffee title suggestion so not a fully formed idea:

The demise of the food medic to instahun: Hazel’s swapped brain cells for sells, sells, sells and clever degrees for dumb DB

Reactions: 22

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
At least when this marriage crumbles she will have a lot of extra content about how good she feels to be out of this destructive time in her life.
I remember following her when she was still in medical school. She was so impressive- I loved seeing her work and also be fit and active. She then disclosed later that she was really obsessed with her body and her size and so on and wasn’t healthy. I thought- OF COURSE- this is why I never put any influencers on a pedestal. I hoped that she would realise that being online and a medical dr she was really skirting an ethical boundary of being a dangerous influencer. I think this relationship will crumble and she will realise how controlled she was and reflect back on it as an unhealthy time. It is just not right that it is paired with her being a “medical professional” as she has much more influence on others. I don’t know what I’m saying here but I hope you guys get it- like you are a Dr, regretting things you shared online is far more impactful than a non professional influencer.

Reactions: 21

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
He should have gone with her; he has no job and is happy to fly around the world to Oz or Bali etc at a the drop of a hat for holidays. No commitments so nothing stopping him going and supporting her and making a holiday out of it. He would ordinarily have loved the content, so like others say, it just seems he was too jealous to do that or even post anything to support her! Absolute twatwistle.

• Heart

mammer8

VIP Member
I find it really wanky when people like him talk about being 'sober'. I guess it is an accurate description but it's something I associate with people who have a drink addiction. It's trying to make something out of nothing, it's not a big deal not to drink if you don't have an existing problem with it.

• Heart

beanybeans

Is anyone else finding this is becoming their favorite thread because there is something new that goes back on previous Hazel everyday!
👋 Hazel. Another view of the Smeg for @tbo View attachment 2385909View attachment 2385910
Rest days? What rest days? u do daily exercise
Why is she saying she needs view herself as an athlete and do structured training?! What happened to just moving in a way you enjoy?

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I think a lot of her ‘woes’ probably come from an unhealthy amount of comparison to all these men she is surrounded by at the minute.

She seems to be spending more time with her bf & his mates & the likes of Zanna who have nothing going for them other than over exercising. DB is doing ultra marathons and one of her other mates ran the entire London Underground (don’t wanna bash him because I love Jonny’s content but still) I think she’s comparing herself to superficial fitness achievements when naturally she is probably more academic. There is nothing wrong with that but it seems she has convinced herself otherwise by going down this influencer route. I think she’s probably coming to terms with the fact she will never get taken seriously in either the medical or influencer world and has completely lost her niche tbh
She has also gone from being a very busy medic with good future career prospects, to someone who just makes pointless lists and cleans her spice cupboard for “content”. It seems a very fake, unfulfilling life with very little stability or progression.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I hope she brushes her teeth before bed. after dinner and chill there’s no mention of it.

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Arghhhhhh where did the smart Dr go!!??? Wifey? Wed-min? RIP Dr Hazel.

David wanting freebies and workouts galore on their trip to the GC. There is so much to see and do outside of a gym in that area of australia. I’m interested to see if she sight sees and adventures or just follows David to the gym and on long runs.

Reactions: 20

know1seep

So she's only started making home cooked dinners since DB? Says the woman who had written a cookbook prior to this of healthy nourishing recipes?
Smoke and mirrors with these insta idiots

blocknroll

In case you didn’t know. HAZEL IS ENGAGED. Her content has turned to shite. It’s ads, David, exercise, David more ads and more David.

Well done on the title @blocknroll
Two in a row ✌🏻😂 please remind yourselves not to feel inferior because of this. Your life could change in an instant, don’t give up. Hope your next period is amazing ❤

• Haha

Scandinoir

Although I acknowledge she is a ‘content creator’, I can’t help but think about the studies that show people who post less of their relationships online are far happier than those who constantly bombard us with them…

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
The girl ran 16km at a 5:50 average pace. She’s a great runner. Really great. But “not as fast as her man”. It’s so fucking sad

Megatron1298

VIP Member
The whole reason she got into medicine was cause of her witnessing her dads heart attack (I think) when she was young. Why spend all that time and money training to be a doctor to now just be an instahun. I thought she actually wanted to help people

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Someone has commented that she’s done well to be successful in a male dominated field anf someone else has pointed out that influencing is hardly male dominated 🤣 all these idiots genuinely think she still works in medicine.

• Haha

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
She’s unbelievable. I come from a family of doctors and they would tell you it’s actually incredibly stressful, scary and jarring to hear the ‘is there a doctor on board?’ announcement and they dread it. No way would they even dream of posting about it on social media.

• Heart