Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
So she's lying AND using the death of her dad to get engagement on it? Keep it classy Hazelnut.
She could have simply posted something on the lines of ‘This is my Dad’s favourite meal and we are making it in memory of him today‘ esp when she clearly still makes it.

Reactions: 20
Also, the things DB says eg: ‘I used to think stretching was for girls’ 🤔 or todays post ‘I used to think I couldn’t have running and strength goals at the same time’ - ehhhh? Why would anyone think this, isn’t this like his entire job?!? 🫣 I would NOT trust him as a trainer, he sounds like he hasn’t got a clue 👎🏻

• Heart
He really is vile! Nice supportive message on her latest reel, no need to post it in public but at least he’s confirming what everyone already thought.
IMG_7366.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

InsufferableGiant

The way she still claims she’s “not a good runner” and slow really annoys me. I remember even when she first started years ago she was doing a ‘couch to 5k’ plan with a coach alternating running and jogging 😂😂😂 if your rests are jogging you’re already better than most and you damn well know it.

• Sick

ohyes

VIP Member
What an absolute arsehole! Not only has he stayed completely silent about it, he posted about his own half marathon PBs and the fact he has done an ultra! The timing of those stories says it all, he’s clearly jealous of her. I know she’s been a bit of a twat recently but she deserves better than that toxic waste of space.

Gosh this is all so embarrassing. I started following for the medical information, exercise ideas and recipes. I am now being subjected to constant ads, paywalls for everything and she seems to think we are interested in her engagement. I think finally it may be time for an unfollow. Oh how the educational and informative instagrammer has fallen.

mammer8

VIP Member
Is there a doctor on board? Leaps out of seat grabbing phone...

Attends to person (probably just suffering from hangover)
Requests oxygen as a prop for a good photo
Posts photo (look I'm a hero - praise me)

Gets shamed
Takes it down

Things

OMG, came straight away to comment on this. Really painful to watch. So did he give her that, which was pretty obvious there were protein bars, then she gets to the hotel, places the phone to film herself on the bed from a distance, makes sure the angle is right and proceeds to sit down all surprised and flattered with her arms up? Haven't seen a worst casting in a while.

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Stress over work????? I’m sorry but what work???? Imagine actually working as a doctor Hazelnut!!!! Try being overwhelmed on a ward, or in clinics full of people who’ve been waiting months to see you and you haven’t got the resources to help! Be a GP and not even have time for a wee between surgeries! I’m glad you can plan your runs and snacks and Insta updates. Vacuous self absorbed muppet.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
He ran well in that marathon because training is literally all he has had to do for the last however many months. He doesn’t seem to work at all apart from occasionally posting random shit on Instagram; the rest of the time he is just eating, working out and running!

HaloGirl

VIP Member
473CC3F4-9AF4-4AF0-8198-9D7668B92721.jpeg

✔Engagement Ring
✔White wardrobe
✔Dimwit featuring somewhere yuk
Fuckin hell Hazelnut what has happened to you. If there was no caption I would think this was an only fan advert.

• Sick
I find it odd, with all the coaching, her boyfriend being a coach and all the fitness posting. . . Then she makes a complete rookie error of wearing new untested trainers for half marathon,

Even without knowledge, the average person would know this isn't a good idea.
To me, it just shows how completely novice they are to any sport outside the comfort of an air-conditioned gym.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
They’re both very quiet this weekend. Bets on - both got Covid, eloped to get married, she’s pregnant, they’ve had a bust up, he’s found a second functioning brain cell and they’re celebrating that achievement hard.

• Haha

QuiteTheChin

That “resort” these two vacuous twits are flogging looks so utterly miserable. Watching their stories is like watching Love Island except instead of an island it’s set in a concentration camp.

• Haha

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
View attachment 2454085“Wed-min”? “Wifey”? Jesus Christ. It’s like they’re playing house. This is serious life altering stuff Hazel. You’re cuffing yourself to a moron for validation?!

also, is she taking a tip from Zanna-not-like-the-other-girls with saying she doesn’t have a Pinterest board? Bore off hazel
She 100% has a series of secret Pinterest wedding boards, along with mood boards, folders and piles of bridal magazines stashed under the bed. Have never seen someone need a man to validate their life like she does. I bet she has planned being a “wifey” for years.