Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The content has all gone very odd - he’s literally staring at her boobs in that ‘tiger stripes’ reel. Nobody wants to see that! It’s the kind of content that maybe 15 year old girls can relate to, not grown women!

Reactions: 17
I'm just soo glad I'm single and allowed to be a tiny bit fat
Her reply shows a lack of self-awareness. There have been a few instances so far in which she described herself as "not as ______ as DB" (add a fitness-related adjective of your choosing). She's in denial.

Edit: I just wanted to add this -- what she can't see is that she's making herself small. He's a fit dude, of course he is stronger than her, but that's not what transpires from her stories. Her insecurities are coming to the surface and we can see through her.

• Heart

clmay

Chatty Member
She and Alice Liveing are basically the same person now! ‘I love doing life with you’. I can honestly say my partner and I have never said anything so nauseating to each other

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
If it’s been 18 years and you can’t make bolognese cos it was the last meal you ate then get therapy. This isn’t any way to live. This feels totally performative. I’ve lost my mum, 2 days after she died we made some of her fave foods. It’s a way to connect to our loved ones. Hazel- stop posting for likes. It’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Heart
Also how is it a holiday for her if he’s constantly putting her out of her comfort zone? Agree re the testimonials as well, she’s really gone full on re the membership etc, even when people are posting asking for recipes, she’s responding saying it’s for members only. I thought her ethos was about making information accessible? Think am just going to have to unfollow as it’s all so dodgy and fake now. She also seems to feel like she has to justify EVERYTHING online - eating an ice cream, having a bad mood day, putting herself down re exercise not being enough etc. I think she knows deep down she’s changed for DB and she doesn’t feel everything he does aligns with her own goals.

ohyes

VIP Member
Also… has she seriously set up a self filmed video to crouch down and cry about finishing her marathon training? I get crying at the end of the marathon but this??
Ha, I had the same thought when I watched her latest story, what an idiot. My mum died six weeks before I did my first marathon, and yes, I got emotional at the end of the marathon, for several different reasons, my mum being one of them, but I did not film myself shedding a tear at the end of my training 🙄 she's a knob

• Heart

Carapop

VIP Member
I get the impression she's trying to 'invent' issues that she can help you fix (if you pay to become a member)
100% that’s what social media influencers do. They build a career out of it. If someone didn’t worry about their stretch marks before, they’d be obsessing over them now. But she is also projecting her insecurity onto the general population too. It’s sad and dangerous and I think she’s really going to come out of this relationship a shell of the woman she was going into it. He is not good for her.

Walkthehemline

Does anyone know what happened to her taking up tennis? I remember her getting coaching a while ago and seems like it would be a good way to spend time with you partner if they're really active.

I'm guessing he wasn't interested in taking it up as it doesn't have any aesthetic or nice number goals associated so she quit too.
Maybe she was better than him? Because we all know that would put an immediate stop to things

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Listen to your body screams Hazelnut! Train according to your cycle screams the Nut! Don’t push through times you’re not feeling it or when you’re tired shouts out the not practicing doctor!

Also - sleeps through alarm indicating tired, first day of a period which is when she has said she struggles in the past, and HAS to run 30km. Get a life Hazel, this is a dangerous rhetoric.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

tbo

Those ‘testimonials’ are so rigged - somebody mentioned Ellen the Health Coach earlier and now there’s Holly who is a Dietitian who is so happy to have found the FoodMedic membership because it takes the thinking and planning of meals away, making healthy food accessible for her … errrm as a Dietitian you’d imagine you would have the skills to do that already and definitely more qualified than Hazelnut 😬

Ugh this whole thing feels very disingenuous

• Heart
  • Haha

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
How on earth does she cope with his stupidity????! She annoys me like mad but she is not stupid in terms of her intellect. He literally has two brain cells bumping about in an empty vacuum looking for one another. When the shag glow and mutual training obsessions wears off she’ll be left wondering what’s left.
Wow 😂 water is wet in further shocking developments at the pool eh?

• Haha

tbo

‘One of you cycled past and shouted words of encouragement’ while Hazelnut was out running this morning .. I wonder if that person was the guy that randomly asked her about women’s menstrual cycles in the gym a while ago? 🤔

Bizzare.

I think our Hazel perceives herself as a bit more of a famous face celebrity than she actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

HaloGirl

VIP Member
71BFBF1E-EB94-413E-B6C7-2DE26B4D4021.jpeg

Hazel be the bigger person. You are a medically trained doctor not a teenager.just block and delete.

Last edited:

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Without my glasses on I thought hers said gayest place 😳

Safest place? Inside of your arm? What does it even mean 🤷‍♀️
I think when they are holding hand their tattoos will the each other and so hers will be pointing to her safest place and his will be pointing to his biggest adventure. Anyway it is still stupid as in isolation, like you say, what does it even mean. Do they intend to be joined at the hip going forward? Silly girl will have so many regrets about this relationship when it all implodes.

• Sick