Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadotshorts

Is she seriously putting “chatting with DB” as part of her schedule?! Just call it a morning shag and be done with it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Megatron1298

VIP Member
View attachment 2454085“Wed-min”? “Wifey”? Jesus Christ. It’s like they’re playing house. This is serious life altering stuff Hazel. You’re cuffing yourself to a moron for validation?!

also, is she taking a tip from Zanna-not-like-the-other-girls with saying she doesn’t have a Pinterest board? Bore off hazel
no Pinterest board but a suitcase of white outfits at the ready for the proposal

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DariaJames88

500D2ED3-2DCF-424C-A68D-10136CF804D4.png

That’s it, I’ve unfollowed. She needs serious help. Why is she hyper fixated on what he thinks of her body, what she’s eating, how much she’s moving?! It’s insane she’s built a successful platform and is trashing it with her obsession with him. Did she really think a video of him leering at her body was great content?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
No one is wishing she was “sad” or is bothered by her being in a relationship. It’s the fact she is SO fake, still calling herself a medic, still the pinned posts on her Instagram are of her as a doctor in scrubs, she still poses for interviews with a stethoscope etc. That all winds me up the most as it’s so dodgy and she is cashing in on that status. And all because her content is so boring now, nothing like it used to be when it was informative and of value. It’s just generic instahun (cleaning my kitchen shelves, jeez..no one cares!). Add to that, she always posts triggering things such as the story just before this one, showing her tiny meal next to his big one - WHY?! We know you eat less, we know you can’t train as hard, we know you think you are less of a person! Stop bowing down to this imbecile. And lastly the reason she gets negativity is her boyfriend has the biggest ick factor of anyone I have seen online. He is so big headed and arrogant. No one wants to see or hear from him yet she has to have him on everyone post now. He is grim!

Hope that helps 🤣
Exactly this! Also - she seems to forget that she has now merged businesses with a guy who says things like ice baths and meditation is pretentious, bodybuilding is pointless, he used to think stretching was ‘just for girls’, and there are still recent videos of him howling his head off at exercises other people choose to do because he thinks it’s funny to laugh at others. So Hazelnut, not only does he come across as nasty, unintelligent and arrogant, he also sounds very much like he has no idea about fitness and wellness, which, given its his job, is pretty concerning!

And as you say, I also actually think it’s great if someone is happy, brilliant in fact. But as a 41 year old woman I couldn’t give a hoot about whether I have tiger stripes or not and the fact she said when DB said ‘hey I have those too’ (which sounds completely made up!) changed her world is frankly concerning. Yes there will be a handful of women of her age that still have enough time on their hands to worry about things like that but most of us women are more worried about our jobs, family, overall health etc, and at her age if she is so heavily focussed on that she needs help. She seems so insecure and I personally just cannot relate - I want to see women that are strong, confident, get on with things, and yes it’s fine to show some struggles as well but not flippin tiger stripes. It’s 15 year old girl content - not for me I’m afraid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ack13

So Hazel has finished her first ever marathon and her tosser bf has posted on his stories not a congratulation to her, but stories about himself and his own half and ultra marathon races and times. 🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Rosie_Goldie

Do you know what I find intimidating in the gym? It's not people walking past, it's these bloody influences who have no respect for other people's privacy and post photos and videos.

Reactions: 31

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
How embarrassing. A DOCTOR going on about her tiger stripes and that her fiancé has them too tee hee so I feel so happy and accepted tee hee. Rather than “unrealistic expectations on women’s bodies that are perpetuated by the patriarchal media so I’m not even gonna make a fuss about a measly white mark”. Fucking hell Hazelnut you continue to regress.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

HaloGirl

VIP Member
E134EC53-EABD-4ADE-AB7E-2660E8B582F6.jpeg

A typical morning
chats aka sex and cuddles with Dave
Making coffee/ breakfast pref in front of Smeg fridge esp for @tbo
Teeth brushing - you gotta brush those teeth
Getting ready / journalling aka thinking about yet another sponsorship deal or freebie trip with Dave
Change preferably into a white outfit to remind everyone I AM ENGAGED.
Film an ad with yet another company for some cash. Some of my Australia trip won’t be free after all.
webinar or podcast planning followed by recording for a really niche audience who have s*t loads of money who can afford align, webinars and food medic membership and who don’t care I am not a practising doctor.
excited about lunch with Zanna and our chats about wedding planning and running
end my morning with a run or fast walk to lunch - got to get those steps in.
the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I hope she gets off that place, throws that nasty cheapo looking ring in his face and tells him she’s done with his narcissism. Had I been running my first marathon overseas and getting a banging time my husband would have shouted it from the rooftops! But he posts ALL his own running times and physique pics today! I hope she reads here and realises that whilst she drives us nuts, he is a toxic **** with a capital T.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As irritating as she is.. she completed a literal marathon… in sub-4 hours (an amazing personal achievement) and he has said… NOTHING. In fact… he reminded the world that he himself had completed an ultra marathon.

Gobsmacked.

• Heart

QuiteTheChin

Her bar is set very low isn’t it…man does basic thing required multiple times daily for survival and he’s “so amazing” 🙄

Also, she’s totally fucked once they have kids. Somehow I doubt all that Duracell bunny energy is going to be channeled into hourly night wakings, feeds and nappy changes. His life won’t change at all, he’ll be off training for his pointless marathons and she’ll be left to do it all.

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
No one is wishing she was “sad” or is bothered by her being in a relationship. It’s the fact she is SO fake, still calling herself a medic, still the pinned posts on her Instagram are of her as a doctor in scrubs, she still poses for interviews with a stethoscope etc. That all winds me up the most as it’s so dodgy and she is cashing in on that status. And all because her content is so boring now, nothing like it used to be when it was informative and of value. It’s just generic instahun (cleaning my kitchen shelves, jeez..no one cares!). Add to that, she always posts triggering things such as the story just before this one, showing her tiny meal next to his big one - WHY?! We know you eat less, we know you can’t train as hard, we know you think you are less of a person! Stop bowing down to this imbecile. And lastly the reason she gets negativity is her boyfriend has the biggest ick factor of anyone I have seen online. He is so big headed and arrogant. No one wants to see or hear from him yet she has to have him on everyone post now. He is grim!

Hope that helps 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Would you really wear white for your engagement party? Surely you save that for the big day?
Respectfully the party to celebrate your engagement should just be the wedding.
I’m so sick of engagement parties, hens, bridal showers, wedding day 2s, pre wedding parties.
fuck off💍

• Heart

Polkadotshorts

IMG_7346.jpeg
“Wed-min”? “Wifey”? Jesus Christ. It’s like they’re playing house. This is serious life altering stuff Hazel. You’re cuffing yourself to a moron for validation?!

also, is she taking a tip from Zanna-not-like-the-other-girls with saying she doesn’t have a Pinterest board? Bore off hazel

• Haha
  • Sick

smartalec

IMG_7763.jpeg

This is enraging. Like dieticians don’t exist. But she doesn’t mean proper dietary support and strategies - she means bullshit wellness from an unqualified person running another scammy course

the left hand shots are extra pathetic

• Angry