The Food Medic #3 DB’s training her to get a peach but don’t mind him, he likes beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case you didn’t know. HAZEL IS ENGAGED. Her content has turned to shite. It’s ads, David, exercise, David more ads and more David.

Well done on the title @blocknroll

Reactions: 13
I don’t normally comment on Hazel but I had to come and see what tattlers had to say about her. I actually found her content pretty comforting over covid. I was newly single and living alone during the pandemic and she spouted so much positivity about independence etc. Now it’s all look how happy I am now I’m not sad and single any more. Barf!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t get over how tit that resort looks that they’ve gone to. Looks like they’re on holiday at Loughborough uni campus or something

• Haha
Reactions: 18
C68095A8-1666-4F17-987F-0621D52AA5B1.jpeg
B2BA7475-60E5-480C-BF4D-F53CB44E9D98.jpeg
1A02ABE1-8F72-45BC-AEAA-395D5869882F.jpeg

That lasagne looks tiiiny.
Alcohol plus running plus heat. That’s healthy!

Reactions: 12
In case you didn’t know. HAZEL IS ENGAGED. Her content has turned to shite. It’s ads, David, exercise, David more ads and more David.

Well done on the title @blocknroll
Two in a row ✌🏻😂 please remind yourselves not to feel inferior because of this. Your life could change in an instant, don’t give up. Hope your next period is amazing ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"How are you moving today " hmmmmmm well I've just been on my first holiday in years that I had to pay for, believe it or not ,so gonna go to work to start saving up for the next one you flubber dubbin nubbin

Reactions: 17

---
3DFBD43B-38B8-43F2-B02D-76720497C10F.jpeg

She had a discount code for runna so again why isn’t this marked as AD
---
"How are you moving today " hmmmmmm well I've just been on my first holiday in years that I had to pay for, believe it or not ,so gonna go to work to start saving up for the next one you flubber dubbin nubbin
She doesn’t live in the real world anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 11
“Even if I’m not as fit or as fast”
Oh my god Hazel. What has he done to you? You are incredibly fit and fast, what the actual duck? He was whinging about how running was new for him a few months ago, no?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is getting worse by the day.

Even her language is along the lines of ‘I’m not good enough’ ‘I need to justify rest’ ‘I’m lucky to have David’ while trying to portray a life we should be insanely jealous of. All this girl seems to do lately is exercise and if she’s not, she’s asking the rest of us about it.

Bizarre Hazelnut.

Reactions: 22
yessss! The constant praise of David feeding into his narrative of her being ‘considerate’ ‘warm’ and a ‘homemaker’🤮
And that weird video about portion size. We all think she doesn’t eat enough esp for the amount of trainin she does.

Reactions: 10
Oh god it gets worse doesn’t it - I mean I partially think she is unwell and needs help? He is doing nothing for her confidence - she is super fit and he seems to be making her feel like she isn’t enough / fit enough. I actually am starting to really feel for her.

Reactions: 9
Also, the things DB says eg: ‘I used to think stretching was for girls’ 🤔 or todays post ‘I used to think I couldn’t have running and strength goals at the same time’ - ehhhh? Why would anyone think this, isn’t this like his entire job?!? 🫣 I would NOT trust him as a trainer, he sounds like he hasn’t got a clue 👎🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Even if I’m not as fit or as fast”
Oh my god Hazel. What has he done to you? You are incredibly fit and fast, what the actual duck? He was whinging about how running was new for him a few months ago, no?
This photo has appeared on his page now but not as a tag, like as if it’s an original post?

Come on HW and DB, who’s got whose phone 🥴

Reactions: 5
This photo has appeared on his page now but not as a tag, like as if it’s an original post?

Come on HW and DB, who’s got whose phone 🥴
This isn’t the first time this has happened now…I wonder how often he posts on her behalf….makes you wonder doesn’t it
---
“What to do after a binge” - as someone who previously suffered with an ED, this is ED language

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This isn’t the first time this has happened now…I wonder how often he posts on her behalf….makes you wonder doesn’t it
---
“What to do after a binge” - as someone who previously suffered with an ED, this is ED language
These two are very problematic together. He seems to enable her ED behaviour in quite an extreme way doesn’t he. Maybe this is what she has been like in relationships all along? But because her last relationship wasn’t played out blow by blow on Instagram we just didn’t see it?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.