Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kanine

They are clearly going to Australia stopping first in Dubai. And Haz has posted her bathroom Reno after multiple requests (sure!). PR discount on the tiles and gifted taps.
Total vomit at the latest reel. Bathroom reno fine, but the bit where they’ve filmed themselves kissing in the bathroom 🤮 I’m so embarrassed for them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

SnoopyLA

I am glad you've posted this. As much as she irritates me - she's done amazingly well and I did worry people would be belittling her here! I'd love to be able to run a marathon that quick 😂
Credit where it is due. Let’s hope she doesn’t comment that it is slow or that she is disappointed. I also hope she gives credit for all the privilege/help she had to be able to do it. Most people train around full time or several jobs, children, with a random plan printed from the internet on their fridge, buy their place/hotel etc.

clmay

Chatty Member
I don’t normally comment on Hazel but I had to come and see what tattlers had to say about her. I actually found her content pretty comforting over covid. I was newly single and living alone during the pandemic and she spouted so much positivity about independence etc. Now it’s all look how happy I am now I’m not sad and single any more. Barf!

• Heart

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
More activity more praise for dimwit. He’s your partner he’s meant to praise you! Also a quick ad there about being an ultimate coach as he needs to drum up business.
The adgiftedstay is in such small print
View attachment 2379601
Again, why does she feel the need to constantly lick his arse!!! The incessant praise and bigging him up is just embarrassing at this point. Also pretty certain she’s been road biking with him plenty of times before according to her Instagram!

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Sooooo many super exciting weddings to look forward to in vacuous Insta Hun world. Hazelnut, ZannaHorseTeeth, Tally eat shite marry hot Jack Rye, Alice I’m so vacant Liveing. Honestly I cannot wait. Thankfully all the over the top hen jaunts and new BFFs for ever will help whilst I wait.

I really find DB ick making. He comes across as very controlling and I bet he’s got a pet name for his 🍆 like Godzilla or Hulk.

• Haha
  • Sick

v90

urgh what did I watch! he’s now jumping on the nhs bandwagon with his 30% discount that involves him getting topless 😂

tbh I think they are perfectly suited for each other. Hazel just posted another post about how she got bullied at university which she has never ever mentioned before and I don’t understand why she needs to.

she genuinely confuses me! she has achieved a lot at a young age and obviously she is very smart but over the past year or so her message had completely changed! and her fake instagram stories promoting her various memberships! to me she really lacks integrity and now she is full on instagram influencer she will have to sell any integrity she has to keep selling her membership and getting her sponserships

also is being a lulu ambassador even that big a deal? it’s not like they actually host any gym classes, they just sell expensive leggings.

I’d love to see what all of her childhood friends think of her or friends she met at university which tbh given the amount of time she spends with DB I’m not sure she had any

Blinda7

"How are you moving today " hmmmmmm well I've just been on my first holiday in years that I had to pay for, believe it or not ,so gonna go to work to start saving up for the next one you flubber dubbin nubbin

mammer8

VIP Member
Is DB actually really intelligent but his account is a parody? As well as chlorine making his eyes sore, he's been confused about the sizing of shoes and the idea that if they're too small he needs to get a larger size. :unsure:

I don't even know how he's making any money. He's got a fake follower number, and gets less than 1k likes on lots of his posts. Do you think he has rich parents who support him?

• Haha

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Her story about being 21 and living off frosties for dinner and life revolving around the student union - you were a student Hazel, that's what students do. You don't have to be a health nut at 21, you dont go to uni at that age to eat porridge and be in bed by 9pm

trishirishinuk

Fair play to her for doing Marathon and completing it but I feel she just does everything for validation. Would she be bothered doing it if she wasn’t able to show it all off?

• Heart

ohyes

VIP Member
lol, David’s latest story. He didn’t realise chlorine can make your eyes burn! seriously! how simple can he be! when I had swimming lessons as a kid we always wore goggles!
I just came on to say the same! Is he for real?! 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_1639.jpeg

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Oh that’s so annoying that he’s actually a good runner!
---
Did they seriously take their own £130+ toaster to a hotel?!
They did! What a pair of dipsticks. There’s a reason you don’t get given a toaster in a fucking hotel room. It’s to do with smoke, fire alarms and safety. In another life I worked in hospitality and this kind of dickhead behaviour was often the cause of a 3am hotel evacuation! I reckon Oxford would surely have had a bagel shop. Or maybe….don’t have to toast the fucking things for once! They’re insufferable.

• Angry
  • Heart