The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a woman in his comments on the reel saying you never use to wake up before 8am!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ew I just checked out his page and two people I know follow him. Baffles me how anyone wants to look at that face he might need his own tattle thread soon

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ew I just checked out his page and two people I know follow him. Baffles me how anyone wants to look at that face he might need his own tattle thread soon
Could do a joint one given most of the comments recently have also related to DB :poop:

Had a look at his Instagram today & he’s not even any bit attractive. His voice alone would put me off

Reactions: 6
Influencer thinking: it’s his birthday! I can post a shot of my ass
Ah yes my favourite thing with influencers to do. When they wish someone a happy birthday using a photo that’s mainly about them or puts them in a good light 🙄

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed Hazel a few months ago and just went for a snoop to see what she’s up to. I can’t get over how different she looks and not in a good way, in an almost fake Beverly Hills housewife way 🙈

Even besides that, the shot that is placed just a bit too long towards the bed with a caption ‘and landed here’ … ALRIGHT Hazel, chill 🤣

What a dose.

Reactions: 8
The latest reel about taking your eye make up off (yawn) - her face!!! The filler around her lips and cheeks is lumpy and hollows out when she speaks with little lumps visible. Such a shame at her age and badly done. DB gives me such a bad ick too. 🤮

Reactions: 3
The latest reel about taking your eye make up off (yawn) - her face!!! The filler around her lips and cheeks is lumpy and hollows out when she speaks with little lumps visible. Such a shame at her age and badly done. DB gives me such a bad ick too. 🤮
Another roll my eyes moment. ‘I’ve become less interested in make-up and more interested in skincare so now I’m going to show you 3 products I use around my eyes because they were sponsored and absolutely nothing I use on my skin because that wasn’t sponsored.’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
DB is just the creep and ick-source we know he is .. what is she doing with him at all and She goes on as if we are all mad jealous 😏 could not be further from jealous if I tried!

Also some questionable claims if you manage to get 7-9 hours sleep a night in his post below - it’s a stretch to say every single one of those points will be addressed!

---

Reactions: 2
" You’re not cool, if you only get 4h sleep each night. That’s a sign you need to sort out your life asap "

I wish someone would tell my toddler this! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Unless I start going to bed the same time as them 8/9rs is not going to happen.
I've not had unbroken sleep in nearly 3 years, guess DB thinks I'm on my death bed soon.

Reactions: 9
Why oh why has she posted that??? We don’t need to see the whole outline of her foof 🤢

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else picked up on her references to a new project called Align, basically aligning nutrition and exercise to your menstrual cycle... seems far too coincidental but Bailey Brown (I think she's American) already has a programme called Align which is exactly the above, and has had this out for a long time now, linked below:

I already knew about Bailey Browns programmes as I've been following for a while, and then Hazel hinted a few weeks or maybe a few months back at doing something similar, which makes sense as it follows on from her recent book, but then she announced the name of the new project to be Align...seems a bit coincidental to basically be exactly the same as another content providers work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.