The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be really fussy about sharing her clothes brands/shops as she didn’t want to advocate for fast fashion…oh hazel…
Remember when she was single and then briefly gpt back with her ex and kept saying do not ask me about my personal life over snd over again

Then now its this tit

Reactions: 17
The amount of stress she puts her body through by exercising every single day, even when PMSing, tired, she must have some crazy hormonal imbalance as all shes doing is creating this and increasing her cortisol levels. She never allows her body to rest its always intense workouts, her poor body

Reactions: 8
Remember when she was single and then briefly gpt back with her ex and kept saying do not ask me about my personal life over snd over again

Then now its this tit
I think its u-turns like that which have paved way for the shift in her audience and thus her content. I didn't wanna watch just another hun at the gym, I actually appreciated her intelligent down-to-earth perspective on things previously.

Reactions: 9

Then now its this tit
She has some kind of personal issues around men

Reactions: 5
I think its u-turns like that which have paved way for the shift in her audience and thus her content. I didn't wanna watch just another hun at the gym, I actually appreciated her intelligent down-to-earth perspective on things previously.
yeah same here! I’m a nurse and loved seeing how she managed to balance working in healthcare with health, fitness, and life. Don’t find her inspiring at all anymore sadly.

Reactions: 14
yeah same here! I’m a nurse and loved seeing how she managed to balance working in healthcare with health, fitness, and life. Don’t find her inspiring at all anymore sadly.
Also, just to add (and sorry to quote myself!!) I think I’ve already posted before but I would never ever minimise her experience working during the pandemic - it was horrendous. However, she didn’t have to give it all up for the influencer life 😩 there are so many avenues of medicine she could have pursued that weren’t necessarily bedside. She seems to really enjoy research and could have thrived in that sort of area! What happened to her nutritionist qualification, is she doing anything official with that?

Reactions: 8
So the waves visit was also gifted, wow
---
She was in several tiktoks dancing with other NHS staff and making othet tiktoks with her colleagues during the pandemic

Reactions: 3
Imagine meeting a man, they tell you they were on a show called Too Hot to Handle, you find out one of their immortal, televised revelations was “I don't have lines. I don't have a strategy. I just walk into a bar and take my clothes off”…and you still consider them an enchanting life partner worth getting lip fillers for. Oh Hazel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who runs with a full face of makeup?!?!
Her face, her lips, her teeth. That story she just shared is actually disturbing, her face looks so uncomfortable from all the filler and Botox and whatever else she has injected into it 🫣

Reactions: 6
What’s going on with the lines around her mouth, just under her cheeks? The skin looks all dimpled and puckered…dodgy filler perhaps?
I just showed the Dr who does my Botox and she said it’s too much filler in a short space of time. She’s such a mess.

Reactions: 5
Proof she’s a meat eater now, DB has changed her whole life style - appearance - personality - diet.

No-issue eating meat, I eat meat, but to me this seemed to be a really steady thing she held in her content it was usually plant or pescatarian based even in her cook books

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.