The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think she’d have gotten to a 2nd thread if she hadn’t tripped over DB and fallen down the instahun hole.

Reactions: 22
I honestly don’t think she’d have gotten to a 2nd thread if she hadn’t tripped over DB and fallen down the instahun hole.
Yeah definitiely. I was a big fan of hers. She has zero integrity left nowadays - very sad

Reactions: 15
The content of her on her own insta vs DB insta is wildly different

Reactions: 4
His videos of her are vvv interesting.
Also the one where they talked about going deep made me cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I feel this post was soo ill judged the day before nurses are striking! Also interesting talking about how unwell she was and her appetite going (just admit you have an ED - your periods don’t generally stop unless you are seriously nutritionally deprived!)

Many of us started following her because she appeared to balance a busy job with working out and eating well. She genuinely used to be one of my faves.

Yes medics work very hard but basically she couldn’t cope with the structure of being a Doctor (even though she was only locuming!) and now prefers to piss her life away with Botox, fake tan, a creepy boyfriend and being an instahun. She’s lost all credibility for me at this point.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry but I feel this post was soo ill judged the day before nurses are striking! Also interesting talking about how unwell she was and her appetite going (just admit you have an ED - your periods don’t generally stop unless you are seriously nutritionally deprived!)

Many of us started following her because she appeared to balance a busy job with working out and eating well. She genuinely used to be one of my faves.

Yes medics work very hard but basically she couldn’t cope with the structure of being a Doctor (even though she was only locuming!) and now prefers to piss her life away with Botox, fake tan, a creepy boyfriend and being an instahun. She’s lost all credibility for me at this point.
THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

Also the fact that she’s appearing as an ‘expert’ in things like women’s health. What on earth gives her this supposed ‘expertise’?!?!

Reactions: 15
I still cannot believe she became that Bali and Dubai influencer...nauseating.

Reactions: 8
Her recent post re: the female body/menustration - It must be so exhausting for her trying to keep that pretentious fake accent going, she’s now beginning to adapt an American twang. It is so so so bizzare.

Reactions: 10
So Hazel is going to launch a course for women on managing their periods? How much is that going to cost? I suppose that’s one way to pay for all her transatlantic travel. She is not qualified to give advice on women’s health. There are gynaecologists out there who are far more knowledgable than her.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her mouth area looks painful when talking, so tight

Whatever shes doing to her face she needs to stop

Her recent post re: the female body/menustration - It must be so exhausting for her trying to keep that pretentious fake accent going, she’s now beginning to adapt an American twang. It is so so so bizzare.
Yeah she tries to put on the irish accent so strong you can tell it doesnr sound rigjt

• Sick
Her mouth area looks painful when talking, so tight

Whatever shes doing to her face she needs to stop

Yeah she tries to put on the irish accent so strong you can tell it doesnr sound rigjt
Why is she doing her makeup whilst speaking about menstruation. It’s completely distracting. What an earth has happened to her content?

Reactions: 14
Why is she doing her makeup whilst speaking about menstruation. It’s completely distracting. What an earth has happened to her content?
Its a tiktok thing, ppl tell stories on tiktok while doing their makeup

Some do a get to know me, others will tell a story about something

Its a tiktok thing, ppl tell stories on tiktok while doing their makeup

Some do a get to know me, others will tell a story about something
I get it’s a TikTok trend and I have seen other people do it but she’s talking about women’s health not about her life or something mundane. Wish she would go back to being old Hazel sharing her morning thoughts and being of an influencer.

Reactions: 16
I get it’s a TikTok trend and I have seen other people do it but she’s talking about women’s health not about her life or something mundane. Wish she would go back to being old Hazel sharing her morning thoughts and being of an influencer.
Yeah it just doesn’t fit with her brand at all. How much Botox and filler do we think she’s had at this point??? She genuinely looks like a wax model of her old self.

She will be in Cat Man territory soon

Hazel needs to find a new aesthetic practitioner. She looks horrific. You can see the filler lumps and uneven contours in her cheek and mouth area. Her lips look like the Joker. She used to be a genuinely pretty woman, I have no clue why she decided to start all of this. I’m all for a few “tweaks” if you want to but I’m 20 years older than her! What a fake accent too. How on earth she’s become a female health expert because she has periods, PCOS and a creepy bloke that gives her the odd orgasm I have no idea either.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.