The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else picked up on her references to a new project called Align, basically aligning nutrition and exercise to your menstrual cycle... seems far too coincidental but Bailey Brown (I think she's American) already has a programme called Align which is exactly the above, and has had this out for a long time now, linked below:

I already knew about Bailey Browns programmes as I've been following for a while, and then Hazel hinted a few weeks or maybe a few months back at doing something similar, which makes sense as it follows on from her recent book, but then she announced the name of the new project to be Align...seems a bit coincidental to basically be exactly the same as another content providers work.
Yeah I noticed rhat too, Hazel does a lot of copying, esp from Huberman labs, this whole sleep thing, she copies a lot

Reactions: 1
Yeah I noticed rhat too, Hazel does a lot of copying, esp from Huberman labs, this whole sleep thing, she copies a lot
That's so frustrating, I appreciate continuing work in the same fields etc but at least add value to it rather than just copying the work of others and passing it off as your own - definitely disappointed, I really loved what the food medic embodied back when it was first created but now it's just influencer rubbish!!

Reactions: 8
That's so frustrating, I appreciate continuing work in the same fields etc but at least add value to it rather than just copying the work of others and passing it off as your own - definitely disappointed, I really loved what the food medic embodied back when it was first created but now it's just influencer rubbish!!
Her female factor book is based off the book invisible women it really is but like the rich white thin girl she is, she missed the point again with the book

The female factor really is about white thin women like her and noone else

What can an ethnic non white woman take from it? Our gynaecological health is so different, from racism, health inequalities, what about the fat girl and her period issues? What about black women who are known to have fibrods but noone knows why but it affects their gynae health, from periods to fertility, she is NO expert at all. If youre going to be an expert you have to know how it affects ALL women, not just the white thin woman like herself

Reactions: 14
anyone seen her latest tiktok about race day. Basically an advert for adidas. I’m not sure if its voice or face but she just comes across soooo smug. Also who wants to watch someone obsessed with fitness run a half marathon…not particularly inspiring. I give her a year to two before she disappears in obscurity.

Reactions: 9
Yep!!!!! LOL

Noone needs to see her changing

And now she does that hold the phone up high while Im running like her bestie Rosanna

Reactions: 4
Horrified by her face. She used to be so pretty. Now it’s so tight, frozen and frankly terrifying. With the huge horse teeth she’s ruined her appearance. And this addiction to running and exercise is such an unhealthy thing to bang on about. What is she? A doctor? A PT? An Insta hun? Zero credibility to me now.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Horrified by her face. She used to be so pretty. Now it’s so tight, frozen and frankly terrifying. With the huge horse teeth she’s ruined her appearance. And this addiction to running and exercise is such an unhealthy thing to bang on about. What is she? A doctor? A PT? An Insta hun? Zero credibility to me now.
Why the hell is she promoting finance stuff. Hardly on brand is it. Anything for the £

Reactions: 17
75E7774E-C409-4A3F-94BE-ABD5BB224819.png

I can’t believe she said a few weeks ago she hadn’t had filler…it doesn’t take a genius to see her lips have been over filled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Muddy trail run … c’mon that’s a bit of a stretch now HW! A mere speck of muck on the sole of her otherwise spotless gleaming white shoes and equally clean legs 😂

Reactions: 2
Muddy trail run … c’mon that’s a bit of a stretch now HW! A mere speck of muck on the sole of her otherwise spotless gleaming white shoes and equally clean legs 😂
I thought the same, there’s barely anything there! When I go for a trail run, it’s not subtle. What a princess 🥴

She’s had so many #gifted things on her profile the last few days. Sad. Where’s the old Hazel gone? 😳

Reactions: 5
She used to be really fussy about sharing her clothes brands/shops as she didn’t want to advocate for fast fashion…oh hazel…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.