The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wear a running vest for 16 km.. . Its not an ultra marathon. .
I notice a lot of people new to running wearing these vests for distances like this. . Seems strange. . What do they carry.
I thought the same… and a gel for 16km… really?

Reactions: 7
I have to say gels do really help but the running vest is probably more for fashion. Sometimes I find having nicer gym gear makes you run more, maybe thats why she got the vest not that its particularly attractive

Reactions: 1
Urgh now she uploading photos of David holding a baby….why is she soo cringe!!!

Reactions: 8
I’ve finally unfollowed. She’s actually just posted a sped up video of them snuggling on a sofa. She is so far from her original message. Nobody cares Hazel!
Also the ‘ad/gifted stay’ tag is sooooo small and deliberately tucked into a corner. She’s pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her insta stuff has started to grate on me (the latest sped up version of them snuggling!!).

But tbh I don’t see anything wrong with a running vest. Sometimes I wear one for short runs rather than a fanny pack - easier for keys/phone etc. Also helpful if you’re stopping somewhere on the way back - you can take a layer with you.

Reactions: 4
I’ve finally unfollowed. She’s actually just posted a sped up video of them snuggling on a sofa. She is so far from her original message. Nobody cares Hazel!
Leave her alone, shes had yesrs of watching her insta friends so this with rheir partners, its her turn now!!!! LOL
---
Also the ‘ad/gifted stay’ tag is sooooo small and deliberately tucked into a corner. She’s pathetic.
They love to hid their gifted stuff

Reactions: 3
I wish the ASA would make it so they have to not just declare, but VISIBLY declare stuff!! This shady tit is so annoying lol

Reactions: 6
Its cringe when they run and the hold the phone up, they are stretchinf and they stick the phone in front of them, like its all a mental illness to be doing this, its not normal behaviour at all

Reactions: 8
My goodness, the reel about ‘A realistic day of training during my period.’ as an ad for period underwear Is a tad dramatic.
’I first make myself a coffee and spend some time contemplating even if I want to go.’ Tell me you don’t have a job without telling me you don’t have a job. Most people don’t have time to sit and think about whether we want to work out, we just work out. Or don’t work out because we don’t have the time.
‘We’re often told not to train on our period.’ who on Earth has ever been told that?! I even googled ‘Can you work out on your period with PCOS’ as she’d mentioned she has that. Every answer was yes.
Am I the only person that sees their period as a (literal) bloody inconvenience but just gets on with it? I understand that people can have very different types of periods but browsing instagram I feel like I’m the only person to ever just have a period and get on with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My goodness, the reel about ‘A realistic day of training during my period.’ as an ad for period underwear Is a tad dramatic.
’I first make myself a coffee and spend some time contemplating even if I want to go.’ Tell me you don’t have a job without telling me you don’t have a job. Most people don’t have time to sit and think about whether we want to work out, we just work out. Or don’t work out because we don’t have the time.
‘We’re often told not to train on our period.’ who on Earth has ever been told that?! I even googled ‘Can you work out on your period with PCOS’ as she’d mentioned she has that. Every answer was yes.
Am I the only person that sees their period as a (literal) bloody inconvenience but just gets on with it? I understand that people can have very different types of periods but browsing instagram I feel like I’m the only person to ever just have a period and get on with life.
I am with you! I think most people
do! People shock horror, continue to go to work, look after their children, their family, exercise, travel all while on their period. I think she just goes on about it as she has nothing else left to say

Reactions: 10
She was a doctor. Surely she must have had her period whilst on a long shift where she can't sit down and wallow in pain? I work in healthcare and I have to double up on tampons and pads because I know sometimes I just cannot get to the loo. You take pain relief and crack on with life.

Reactions: 9
She can't event say the word period, just using the red drop. Words are powerful. So rubbish from her really. I do love modibodi though

Reactions: 5
urgh the comments on her post are too much! someone asking her if its okay to train when you feel sick. omfg if you want to train, if you don’t then don’t train!

Reactions: 7
urgh the comments on her post are too much! someone asking her if its okay to train when you feel sick. omfg if you want to train, if you don’t then don’t train!
Whatever you do don’t ask DB…

Reactions: 3
Remember when we couldn’t understand why hazel hung out with all the trash influencers like chessie 😂

I wonder if she is still friends with gynaegeek, they went on holiday together once but I can’t imagine they have much in common now!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.