The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it is, we can probably expect a 'Realistic Day of Training After a Minor Procedure' video.
‘3 days after my procedure. I sip my coffee wondering if I should follow the doctors’ orders of bed rest or if I should train. DB suggests I take it easy and just run 20 miles and lift three times my body weight. He’s so caring. I put on one of his t shirts to be comfy. As I start my run I hope none of my stitches pop. I’m so lucky to have such a lovely boyfriend’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone called herout on using the blood emoji and she says its shadow banned? STFU, you just want more engagement but using the emoji

Reactions: 2
‘3 days after my procedure. I sip my coffee wondering if I should follow the doctors’ orders of bed rest or if I should train. DB suggests I take it easy and just run 20 miles and lift three times my body weight. He’s so caring. I put on one of his t shirts to be comfy. As I start my run I hope none of my stitches pop. I’m so lucky to have such a lovely boyfriend’
baahahahaha

Reactions: 1
I hate it when she does this, not sure what to call it, Webinar Fishing? She’s definitely trying to reel them in!
I’ve numbered them because no doubt they will upload in the incorrect order.

1. ‘Quick One’ Asking a ‘Quick’ Question about a medical condition. (Engagement fishing)
2. Related question about medical condition.
3. Talk about how tough it is for people to find help when they have this condition.
4. Ask if people would be interested in finding out more about living with this condition. Making it sound very positive.
5. BAM! Sign up for my webinar! £20!

I’m sure this has got worse this year, can’t help but think it’s DB’s influence. ‘Hey babe, here’s how to monetise the tit out of your “brand”’

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I hate it when she does this, not sure what to call it, Webinar Fishing? She’s definitely trying to reel them in!
I’ve numbered them because no doubt they will upload in the incorrect order.

1. ‘Quick One’ Asking a ‘Quick’ Question about a medical condition. (Engagement fishing)
2. Related question about medical condition.
3. Talk about how tough it is for people to find help when they have this condition.
4. Ask if people would be interested in finding out more about living with this condition. Making it sound very positive.
5. BAM! Sign up for my webinar! £20!

I’m sure this has got worse this year, can’t help but think it’s DB’s influence. ‘Hey babe, here’s how to monetise the tit out of your “brand”’
Definitely, I find it so repulsive (not as repulsive as DB though 🤮). It’s so obvious, I knew there’d be a link to one of her paid webinars as soon as I saw the first slide. She’s completely sold out and it’s so disappointing.

Reactions: 6
She tells ppl not to DM her medical issues but how are webinars helpful when everyones endo isnt the same?!? Shes all about the money now

Reactions: 9
She tells ppl not to DM her medical issues but how are webinars helpful when everyones endo isnt the same?!? Shes all about the money now
Absolutely, it is her source of income like all of these 'influencers' she will only work and share on her terms. And then when they do share, please don't ask anymore as I am not ready to share further. Everything they do is for engagement, none of them are genuine.

Reactions: 5
Her and David both aged an insane amounts since getting back from Bali - what happened lol

Reactions: 5
Good to see she’s now running obsessively longer distances and showing us the stats as well as gym training obsessively. And what’s happened to her face again? She looks like The Joker in half her pics. 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is she competing with her friend zanna on who will have the most creepy face? 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is an influenzaaaa so basically her day is made of nothing but hashtags now. She sold her soul...and looks, very sad 😒

Reactions: 3
Her to do list today is a whole list of nothing
She has to make herself look extremely busy now she isnt at the hospital

Dont know why anyone would take advice off her now, she isnt an expert in anything except having an eating disorder

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.