The Food Medic #2 The Instahun Factor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice boyfriend would say go lie down and watch Netflix with some chocolate. You’re not so bloomin lucky hazel 😂

Reactions: 15
So lucky to have a guy that tells her to work put when shes tired, great (!!)

They are both dickheads

Reactions: 11
Her latest post... so problematic. 'Just drop the weight babe and do your workout' when she's said she's feeling unwell/pre-menstrual and doesn't want to go....

'I'm so lucky to have him' Hazel any decent partner would tell you to have a day off and let your body relax, not tell you to go to the gym anyway. Eurgh - also - babe - vomits
Just have a day off, babe

Reactions: 5
She’s lost so much weight it’s aged her about 5 years in 6 months

Reactions: 7
She’s lost so much weight it’s aged her about 5 years in 6 months
Does the weight loss correspond to being with the boyfriend? Wouldn't surprise me as he seems like the vain type who wants a super skinny, attractive girlfriend.

Reactions: 8
Does the weight loss correspond to being with the boyfriend? Wouldn't surprise me as he seems like the vain type who wants a super skinny, attractive girlfriend.
I imagine him watching her plate her food and counting portions for her, very sad

Wonder what the friends and family think

Reactions: 6
back to the same old Hazel content…look at me I ran 16km and had to post selfies in between and also wow I ran 16km. Tbf for someone who works out as much as she does that doesn’t seem like a very impressive feat. I honestly don’t understand why people follow her, her life seems so boring and the people who she used to see pre boyfriend she seems to have ditched or sees very little off now. Also what happened to her crossfit obsession?

Reactions: 5
she’s posting so many full body images to show off her weight loss I assume. She knows she’s lost weight.

Reactions: 6
Why wear a running vest for 16 km.. . Its not an ultra marathon. .
I notice a lot of people new to running wearing these vests for distances like this. . Seems strange. . What do they carry.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.