The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never post here just a lurker but do I do want to say coming from a small town, I do agree coke is everywhere. I’ve thought about it and it can’t just be where I come from. Even in the smaller towns around me and I mean villages it’s still very common.
Iv lived in big and small towns and also Dublin. Iv only ever seen it abused in the smallest of towns. I think of all the saddos I know and they are all on the bag even at 40!! These people have just never grown up and look down on me when ever I’m home because iv made something of my life. Iv never touched the stuff, none of my friends have, I’m confident the people I mix with are people like me. It may be some places but it’s not everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Oh god dublin is far worse! It's not even hidden! Im shocked when I go up. I'm offered coke at the bar while ordering. I'm from a small village west Ireland and living in a big town now. It's everywhere but jesus not a bit like Dublin thankfully. It was always the upper class drug. Your not a mess. I think the bloody saddos are the ones looking down at others cause they did something with their life 🤣 it's a reflection of you not them.

Reactions: 3
Makes the drug powder sticky ..they can't snort it then
Honestly this thread is educating me !! Have never even thought of using drugs & don’t know anyone in my circle that have!

Have a teenager so as much as it’s alarming to know it’s more rampant than I thought, it’s better to be in the know

Can I ask how much would a person pay - I don’t even know what quantity a person would ask for.

Thanks x

Reactions: 4
I have never done drugs but have been surrounded by people that have in the early 2000s. Nowadays they prob do it off their phones and not the back of a cistern. I heard of torch's that could see it on your nostrils. Dont know if they ever became a thing.

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone uses the back of toilets anymore. It has been upgraded to a key or a coin over the years 🤣. I haven't touched coke since I had kids and wouldn't touch any sort of drug now. Know of alot of people that do it on a regular basis but I can't stand the stuff and don't like being around people that are on drugs. A few drinks is enough for me. It terrifies me how rampant it is. Every drug for that matter. So easily accessible to kids on Snapchat and instagram it's frightening😢

Reactions: 9
I've often thought of her over the years and wondered how she was doing.
I forgot about the whole thing completely - even when someone mentioned it here I had to google it and then the lightbulb went off. Glad she’s been able to move on from it and not have it define her - she was very young.

With Sadhbh we’ll all forget about it very soon, and even if we don’t the overwhelming tone has been one of marvelling at her stupidity (both in doing drugs and being filmed doing it) rather than thinking she should forever be dragged over the coals for it. Maybe the lapse in judgement will give her the boost she needs to lay off the coke, because at the end of the day whether she’s snorting, injecting, ingesting or shoving it up her hoohah the rest of us will go on living our lives as we always did and she’ll be the one left with the implications of her decisions.

Reactions: 11
No need to bring all of that up again. Let it lie. She was seriously taken advantage of at the time by the media, let’s not do that to her again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34