Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dailychat

VIP Member
Not being funny but every young person does coke these days. The problem is not everybody is foolish enough to video themselves doing it. Personally I don't understand the attraction to it just seems to be the culture now.
I can honestly say I have never known anyone in school/college/work/family who does coke. This thing about it being normal now, I really don't think so.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I don't think it goes on as much as people make out, trying to normalise it. It was on the radio that 'everyone knows how to get coke', not one of us in the room had a clue where to even start. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Do you think maybe the video should be taken down from here? Maybe I’m soft but I wouldn’t like to add to her embarrassment.

Reactions: 39

SassyStarlet

I did a transition year work placement 23 years ago in mental health residential unit. My mam worked there as a health care professional at the time. 5 out 10 residents there had drug induced psychosis. One of them had completed a medical degree and another had completed 2 years of a law and accountancy degree before drugs took over and completely fucked up their lives. Both those lads were still there 15 years later when I went back for Mam’s retirement do. It was the best 2 weeks education I got throughout all of secondary school I’d say. Put me off drugs for life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
No need to bring all of that up again. Let it lie. She was seriously taken advantage of at the time by the media, let’s not do that to her again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Jox

Chatty Member
I actually feel really bad for her (I’ve no idea who the Flemings are save for that bat video)
She went out and partied. Hard. Maybe she does it every week, maybe not.
her ‘friend’ on the other hand…
1. Films her with her pants down
2. Spoon feeds her the drug
3. Circulates the video

i think she needs better friend’s tbh

Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has a cracking figure 😶 very stupid girl to get into the situation in the first place and then allow herself be recorded. Two fine young girls out snorting stuff that was more than likely lodged up someone’s arse and cut with god knows what to bulk it up. It’s tragic. What happened to having a few drinks and getting your buzz that way

Reactions: 32

Witch25

They live close but I know people that know him and he keeps that part of his life private - rightly so
I think he is doing a great job on social media. They share their lives but yet they keep so much of it private. I only know anything about their private lives from Kerry being so small. Derry keeps his job off socials, I don’t even know what the rest of them do. Tadgh doesn’t be on waffling about his every thought like the rest of the huns. He uses his platform to promote stuff which is fair enough because he needs to make a living but he gets the good stuff like failte Ireland, not rubbish Hello Fresh or Sweet King. There is no shite like, “hi guys, I’m just on to tell you about how I can’t live without this sea moss crap” 😫
Their page is good clean, family fun that kids can watch and yet it still makes adults laugh. Well done the Flemings.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

scarymary1983

Obviously not everyone is doing it but it's everywhere and readily available. One bar I go into in Oliver plunkett street in cork, every time I go to the bathroom I'm asked if I want to buy some . I had 2 friends in rehab last year because of it and unfortunately one of them took their life because of it .
That's awful, its definitely everywhere in certain circles like my husband was out with work the other night, first time in 2 years and he's convinced his boss who is in his 50s, v intelligent and respected fella, was on it! Whereas in my circle of friends we are from and live in countryside, pretty much all mammies so hardly even go out and wouldn't even know where to buy it, never would have been a thing with us.
Sorry if this comes across as judgy, I did actually try it once before in college, but I feel like people who are like it's just coke, it's grand, are just plain wrong to say that. An ex boyfriend of mine got into drugs on nights out, like coke MDMA pills etc and the come down after was horrific, for a good week after he was always off, moody, depressed, ultra paranoid about me, our relationship, it was shit and I don't know how anyone in a couple puts up with that
Long term use of drugs is terrible for mental health and just cos its everywhere doesn't mean its ok

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can hand on heart say that nobody does coke in my social circle. There are no secrets with us, we have told each other worse things so no reason to lie. Two have tried it previously years ago but no interest now since starting families. I refuse to believe that it’s everywhere and that everyone is doing it. Maybe it’s everywhere within certain cohorts but I believe a large portion of people find the stuff disgusting and have no interest in it.

• Heart

babsdiva

Not the first time a video has come out of S antics... There was a 3sum video that came out during 1st lockdown with the ex fiancé

• Wow

cg32

She’s not shooting up heroin. Feel sorry for the girl, god love her, everyone experiments and makes mistakes when they’re young. What a shitty friend to record that and the shitty friend that shared it in the first place.

Reactions: 27

Lovelula

VIP Member
If that video isn't your daily reminder to start doing squats I don't know what is.
Holy peaches 🍑🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

DublinHun

VIP Member
She’s not shooting up heroin. Feel sorry for the girl, god love her, everyone experiments and makes mistakes when they’re young. What a shitty friend to record that and the shitty friend that shared it in the first place.
sorry I didn’t do drugs people on this thread seem to think this is ok? God help the next generation 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Drugs have killed so many young people 😡 coke today.. who knows what tomorrow??

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
The father does my fuckin head in. He tries too hard to be the funny one and the star. I’d say he’s a cranky fucker underneath it all

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Not being funny but every young person does coke these days. The problem is not everybody is foolish enough to video themselves doing it. Personally I don't understand the attraction to it just seems to be the culture now.
Sweeping statement.
Not all young people.
There are a lot out there with sensible heads and working to pay for their education too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
I sent an email requesting it to be removed
I only posted cos someone asked I wasn't trying to shame the girl the video is out there forever now which is unfortunate but these ppl with high numbers of followers need to be more careful who they call friends it's her friend that is with her should be more ashamed for doing that to her

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Oh come off it, it’s clearly a very tanned girl. She did wrong with the drugs video but don’t villefy her for her bloody make up

Reactions: 24