The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Tadhg and Derry are fuming she’s hurt their innocent Kerry family shtick. They’ve been flying under the radar for so long and now they have their very own tattle thread😭😭

Reactions: 14
Slane Girl is absolutely fine now. I know her boyfriend and she's thriving
I’m so glad to hear this, I was the same age as her at the time and remember being absolutely horrified for her, not only was it all over Facebook and twitter it was on almost every newspaper too, she was only 17!
Seriously she was done so wrong and not one bad word about the fella involved..

Reactions: 10
I literally just grounded my 14yr old (again) after finding 5 vapes in her room. ALL her friends are vaping- even the 'innocent' ones that are quiet and nice as pie to everyone and their teachers. They're well aware of the dangers but don't care- they see it as not as 'bad' as smoking. They're also able to tell me who all the dealers are in the school, and the eldest has two in her year currently awaiting sentencing for dealing- and we live in a very rural area. This is what our kids are dealing with.
[/QUOTE]

I am the same with my 17 year old but I think I am fighting a losing battle....

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don't know what to say about what to do with your teenagers as its new territory, social media and drugs. Not drugs as per say but social media in the mix it must be a nightmare for them. Alot of pressure. I think a very honest approach with them, taking everything away will just make them want to say "duck you" In my opinion if you can say listen I'm here for you if you need to talk about anything. I will always pick you up in any state your in, as long as you feel safe is my main concern. If your friends decide to drink in a field I won't stop you but allow me to buy your drink and tell me where. They will get drink or whatever they want easily but if you can try control what they drink without them thinking your in control. It will also build a trust. I could be wrong too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My heart went out to her until I saw that ridiculous post. Her saying she’s seeking help for her issues coz she was doing a bag on a night out… would she GIVE OVER! I’m sorry that makes a mockery of people facing addiction issues etc. I’m sure her family have asked her to post but that is bleeping ridiculous. I’d have more respect for her if she posted saying she’d lost the run of herself and was taking a step back.
But sure you don't know what is going on in her life do you?

Reactions: 1
I did a transition year work placement 23 years ago in mental health residential unit. My mam worked there as a health care professional at the time. 5 out 10 residents there had drug induced psychosis. One of them had completed a medical degree and another had completed 2 years of a law and accountancy degree before drugs took over and completely fucked up their lives. Both those lads were still there 15 years later when I went back for Mam’s retirement do. It was the best 2 weeks education I got throughout all of secondary school I’d say. Put me off drugs for life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I did a transition year work placement 23 years ago in mental health residential unit. My mam worked there as a health care professional at the time. 5 out 10 residents there had drug induced psychosis. One of them had completed a medical degree and another had completed 2 years of a law and accountancy degree before drugs took over and completely fucked up their lives. Both those lads were still there 15 years later when I went back for Mam’s retirement do. It was the best 2 weeks education I got throughout all of secondary school I’d say. Put me off drugs for life.

Same as that, I worked electric picnic as a brand spanking new EMT a few yrs ago.. it was absolutely frightening what drugs do to people, I had a boy pleading with me to call his mother, he was tripping so bad he taught it was gona die and that's a mild case of the night.
Drugs in any shape are just not ok, it just takes one bad batch. Hopefully this poor girl will have learnt a hard lesson

But I will agree with the previous poster, it is rampant in all communities and you would be very surprised who is taking them.

Reactions: 14
Nothing on the internet is private. Foolish girl, she’s old enough to know better.
I completely get that but it just twists the knife a bit more for her knowing it was someone she knew who shared it around 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why but I have a feeling this won’t stop her taking drugs, she might just not record it in future

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad to hear this, I was the same age as her at the time and remember being absolutely horrified for her, not only was it all over Facebook and twitter it was on almost every newspaper too, she was only 17!
Seriously she was done so wrong and not one bad word about the fella involved..
The poor girl. My heart went out to her at the time. She got all the flack and he was a ‘hero’, such a messed up attitude to women isn’t it. It really is a patriarchal society we live in!

Reactions: 9
I never post here just a lurker but do I do want to say coming from a small town, I do agree coke is everywhere. I’ve thought about it and it can’t just be where I come from. Even in the smaller towns around me and I mean villages it’s still very common.

Reactions: 5
I never post here just a lurker but do I do want to say coming from a small town, I do agree coke is everywhere. I’ve thought about it and it can’t just be where I come from. Even in the smaller towns around me and I mean villages it’s still very common.
I’m from the country worked in hotels for years, of ye saw the well to do weddings that the Coke was being used! Bita WD40 on the back of the toilet would sort it! 😂 the local pub my dad goes to in the middle of no where people snorting in the toilets.

Reactions: 3