The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We must be a similar vintage! It was ecstasy she took, she was only 18. I remember all the teenage magazines after being full of ‘how to look after your friend if they’ve taken ecstasy’ articles with first aid advice not long after she died. I have never and would never do drugs because of it - not because I think I’m better or smarter than anyone else, just because I wouldn’t risk it. Her parents were really brave to allow the photos of her in hospital to be published and I think they probably saved countless lives in doing so.
Her parents came and gave a talk in our school and I know they saved our lives… myself and my group of friends bar maybe one, never did drugs, never saw the need when we were underage drinking 🤣 we went to raves and were probably the only eegits who were drunk on 6 cans of Dutch gold while everyone else were off their faces…. I feel sorry for S, but why record it in the first place?? Why not be discreet about whatever you’re up to?? All I can say is thank god there was no social media in my day…. I’d still be in hiding out of shame. Poor girl… but it’ll be old
News next week so people will move on to some other bit of gossip. I just hope she’s okay after it all.

Reactions: 6
Tadhg is blaming the other girl. That's very childish. It's clear that sadhbh knew it was being recorded. I already said that the young ones love recording themselves doing coke, taking shots, vaping, smoking, laughing, crying, every tiny detail of their and sending it on. She just got a harsh lesson in the pitfalls of being slightly famous.

Reactions: 10
Who remembers Katie French? Didn't Gerry Ryan die from a heart attack following a coccaine binge. It's a mugs game

Reactions: 20
I know I should be more sympathetic but it’s clear it’s not her first time doing it and reading between the lines of her ‘apology’ she’s only sorry she got caught in my opinion!! I’m really frightened for my own young children to hear all the stories here of drugs being rampant I think I’ll keep them at home forever 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
We are all assuming it's coke could be ket (ketamine) that's popular these days aswell!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Leah Betts was what scared me straight too. Had she just been a name she'd have been long forgotten by her peers but she was the photo of what would happen to me cause i would be the one who took the dodgy pill. More photos like that should be shown to deter people.

She's young and stupid and naive to what filming your every move can affect your future. My god i have flashbacks of situations i got myself into that if i saw my own kids in i would cry. So in that respect i also feel for her parents. I mean you always think ' oh my johnny wouldnt do that kinda thing' but then ur faced with footage of your child snorting like a pro not to mention the seediness of the video in the first place filming her in the loo half naked. I know it will all blow over but duck me i'd hate to have that footage of me existing to come back and haunt me .

Reactions: 11
Ah god defo feel sorry for her nobody’s an angel I could say half the people slating her have done it themselves. Coke is such a casual thing in Ireland nowadays

Reactions: 4
Leah Betts was what scared me straight too. Had she just been a name she'd have been long forgotten by her peers but she was the photo of what would happen to me cause i would be the one who took the dodgy pill. More photos like that should be shown to deter people.

She's young and stupid and naive to what filming your every move can affect your future. My god i have flashbacks of situations i got myself into that if i saw my own kids in i would cry. So in that respect i also feel for her parents. I mean you always think ' oh my johnny wouldnt do that kinda thing' but then ur faced with footage of your child snorting like a pro not to mention the seediness of the video in the first place filming her in the loo half naked. I know it will all blow over but duck me i'd hate to have that footage of me existing to come back and haunt me .
Yeah I was thinking the semi nakedness is probably causing as much shame in her as the drug taking.
If Slane girl can come back from what happened to her then this one can surely bounce back.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was thinking the semi nakedness is probably causing as much shame in her as the drug taking.
If Slane girl can come back from what happened to her then this one can surely bounce back.
Slane Girl and Leah Betts...this is like an episode of reeling in the years! I wonder what happened to slane girl, I hope she got help and support after the incident. I feel sorry for Sadhbh. She is young and everyone makes mistakes in their 20s. What everyone doesn't have are those mistakes plastered across the internet for people to judge and ridicule.

Is Sadhbh an influencer? I rarely see her on the brothers stories and it doesn't seem like she profits from Instagram. How does tadhg make an income from Instagram? He doesn't appear to do an awful lot of ads/collabs

Reactions: 8
Wonder how old slane girl would be now?
Hope she's managed to put it behind her and move on. Like i vaguely remember that, and id say most people are the same, but at the time it's hard to see how it would be forgotten

Reactions: 3
It looks like it was on her private story you can see the lock beside her name underneath meaning it was prob one of her closest friends that screen recorded it which is prob making it worst
This is the part everyone’s ignoring! It was her private story not her public one

Reactions: 5
I feel really sorry for this girl. If the parents are as religious as said on here then the girl will be totally frozen out within her own family. We all know how good country Irish families are at The Shame. "What will the neighbours think" and "people all over Ireland will have seen this."

She made a mistake and she was betrayed by someone too. But the real damage to a human is done when your own family are not there to support and sooth you when you made a mistake.

I hope S knows this thread is mainly in support of her.

Reactions: 15
Who remembers Katie French? Didn't Gerry Ryan die from a heart attack following a coccaine binge. It's a mugs game
I remember Katie, beautiful girl and of course Gerry Ryan, gone too soon, you’re spot on it’s a mugs game!
I have a teenager, I’m getting stressed with worry over drugs after reading here. I admit I’m totally naive to drug use. Sorry I don’t accept oh everyone does it, it’s the norm etc - sure what harm! People have died - lost everything - some people might manage doing it the odd night but people get addicted, all personalities are different, some will get addicted & Rob etc to fuel their habit.

The NORMALISING is absolutely frightening
It’s supporting the major criminal gangs & their activities

View attachment 1246121
When did the video surface?
So T is loosing followers this week?
Is there a family Instagram handle also?

I never found them funny tbh
Just foolish - not my cup of tea

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Slane Girl and Leah Betts...this is like an episode of reeling in the years! I wonder what happened to slane girl, I hope she got help and support after the incident. I feel sorry for Sadhbh. She is young and everyone makes mistakes in their 20s. What everyone doesn't have are those mistakes plastered across the internet for people to judge and ridicule.

Is Sadhbh an influencer? I rarely see her on the brothers stories and it doesn't seem like she profits from Instagram. How does tadhg make an income from Instagram? He doesn't appear to do an awful lot of ads/collabs
Slane Girl is absolutely fine now. I know her boyfriend and she's thriving

• Heart
Reactions: 17