The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there beef with the older girl Sadbh? He seems to always favour and show the younger girl MaryAnn, even now picking her as godmother ?

Reactions: 1
Is there beef with the older girl Sadbh? He seems to always favour and show the younger girl MaryAnn, even now picking her as godmother ?
S’s antics are documented the first page of this thread, since then she’s been a bit shunned by them…knocking their wholesome family country bumpkin image 🙈

Reactions: 7
S’s antics are documented the first page of this thread, since then she’s been a bit shunned by them…knocking their wholesome family country bumpkin image 🙈
I think even before then they thought she was ‘the black sheep’.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised they are showcasing the baby like he is 🙈🙈 alannah seemed to keep herself private but clearly freebies are more important 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised they are showcasing the baby like he is 🙈🙈 alannah seemed to keep herself private but clearly freebies are more important 🤦‍♀️
She’ll be the next Baby Blake with all the creepy “internet aunties” in the comments on every pic…🤮

• Angry
Still baffles me to this day why they felt the need to video that 🙄

Reactions: 6
Do they really have the baby in a snowsuit in the middle of June?!
I know it’s raining but it’s not that cold..

It was fairly cold down here in Kerry today. I have the heating on.