The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few have asked for this thread to be set up in relation to the Fleming Family in kerry. They first became known after the bat in the kitchen, they have a significant following on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I was so shocked at that video of the sister!! She always came across as a squeaky clean nerd in tadgh's stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Has she deleted her Instagram page she has gone very quiet I wonder what all the family taught of the video

Reactions: 4
Not the first time a video has come out of S antics... There was a 3sum video that came out during 1st lockdown with the ex fiancé

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The young ones love recording themselves doing coke etc. I assume she didn't want it sent to the whole country. You can imagine how much of a celebrity she thinks she is. She has a brilliant figure on her.. The Flemings think they are hilarious but it's all stupid accents and hopping and leaping around the place. Tadhg was is on a 5 star luxury holiday so acting the fool is obviously bringing in serious money. They love the wholesome family angle so little sister has left the brand down.

Reactions: 13
She has a cracking figure 😶 very stupid girl to get into the situation in the first place and then allow herself be recorded. Two fine young girls out snorting stuff that was more than likely lodged up someone’s arse and cut with god knows what to bulk it up. It’s tragic. What happened to having a few drinks and getting your buzz that way

Reactions: 32
I follow Tadgh but know nothing about the rest of the family. Seen a couple of posts on Teaspill saying he’d cheated on his girlfriend but then again anybody can write to that page and say whatever they like about someone.

Reactions: 6
He was out with his sister the night those cheating stories came out 😂 I heard that story too but no truth in it

Reactions: 2
The father does my fuckin head in. He tries too hard to be the funny one and the star. I’d say he’s a cranky fucker underneath it all

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How did the video get out? I assume one of her “friends” screen recorded it? Very stupid girls..

Reactions: 7