The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have any of the family spoke about the video !!! I don’t follow them as I don’t find them one bit funny, too try hard & silly IMO

Reactions: 3
So have any of the family spoke about the video !!! I don’t follow them as I don’t find them one bit funny, too try hard & silly IMO
Nothing yet, I think they are waiting for it to blow over

Reactions: 2
I literally just grounded my 14yr old (again) after finding 5 vapes in her room. ALL her friends are vaping- even the 'innocent' ones that are quiet and nice as pie to everyone and their teachers. They're well aware of the dangers but don't care- they see it as not as 'bad' as smoking. They're also able to tell me who all the dealers are in the school, and the eldest has two in her year currently awaiting sentencing for dealing- and we live in a very rural area. This is what our kids are dealing with.
At least your doin something. A friend of mind has a 13 Yr old up to all sorts that you probably wouldn't even believe. And still letting her have social media, go to discos etc. I'm actually at the point of not listening anymore cos any advice I give is ignored 🙄

What else do you want from her?
I think it was very brave of her to post what she did.

This is 22 year old girl we are talking about. No one knows what's happening with her.

I'm very happy for her that she is seeking help ❤
She doesn't need help. She does a bag at the weekend. She's a recreational user. Bringing a bag of coke nowadays is like sneaking a naggin in my day. Its literally an accessory nowadays.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that doesn’t find them remotely funny? I don’t even crack a smile at any of the videos Tadhg posts. I actually cringe watching them 🥴

Reactions: 14
No it’s the son who gives me the mega creeps. The da I just dismiss as a weird oul fella but the main man himself gives me the shivers. So overacted and fake - he’s like the Irish cousin of someone from Glee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I found Tadhg funny at the very start, when I came across him on Tik Tok. There was no big theatrics, just a bit of a gobshite in his room/garden having a laugh. But then they all got involved and started trying way too hard and now I have unfollowed but I will also skip their videos if I come across them.
The father reminds me of a creepy lil leprechaun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that doesn’t find them remotely funny? I don’t even crack a smile at any of the videos Tadhg posts. I actually cringe watching them 🥴
No - me too !!!!!! I don’t find them one bit funny

No it’s the son who gives me the mega creeps. The da I just dismiss as a weird oul fella but the main man himself gives me the shivers. So overacted and fake - he’s like the Irish cousin of someone from Glee.
It’s embarrassing to think of people abroad watching them & getting the impression all Irish are like that - I’m allergic to them - followed for one day a few years ago & immediately thought no this isn’t for me at al & unfollowed the stupid carry on

Reactions: 5
Just seen an article on Facebook saying Tadgh was paid €80,000 by sports Ireland and he was their highest paid influencer. Wtf 80 grand?? That's obscene!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13