The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen an article on Facebook saying Tadgh was paid €80,000 by sports Ireland and he was their highest paid influencer. Wtf 80 grand?? That's obscene!
Ehhhh €80k? For what? Like I had no idea he has anything to do with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’d say of people knew they real money these huns are getting they really reconsider clicking and buying from their links

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Derry is the head of the loans department in the credit untion in Tralee I believe. My mother does the same job for another credit union, her and her co workers can’t fathom how he gets away with acting the gobshite and having himself in his underwear all over the internet. Imagine going in for a car loan and having Derry behind the desk how could you take him seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Derry is the head of the loans department in the credit untion in Tralee I believe. My mother does the same job for another credit union, her and her co workers can’t fathom how he gets away with acting the gobshite and having himself in his underwear all over the internet. Imagine going in for a car loan and having Derry behind the desk how could you take him seriously
One word: Kerry 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just seen an article on Facebook saying Tadgh was paid €80,000 by sports Ireland and he was their highest paid influencer. Wtf 80 grand?? That's obscene!
He got 12k, the 80k was what was spent on all the influencers.

Reactions: 2
Ehhhh €80k? For what? Like I had no idea he has anything to do with them.
Crazy - never heard anything about it

He got 12k, the 80k was what was spent on all the influencers.
Didn’t see any other “floggers” mention it either

I’d say of people knew they real money these huns are getting they really reconsider clicking and buying from their links
Defo !!!! Tbh I got bored of Facebook and now I’m getting bored of Instagram - if I see another midi dress & trainers - I will scream !!!!!! Or Savida, even zara, m & s … going to have a clear out of all the ones that are just posting the same crap …..

Last edited:
Strangly Corrigan doesn't come across camp in real life either - take your pick from rude, ignorant and narky. It's all an act.
Yes I heard that before actually..that hes quite sullen and moody in real life.....another one who puts on an act is Paul Stenson,thought he came across very well on Prime Time and much nicer than his Instagram character

Reactions: 4
I found a couple of their earlier bits funny. Most of it is trying to hard to be funny, making silly faces and sounds. I think people used to think that Derry and Tadhg were a couple. They are both pretty camp

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found a couple of their earlier bits funny. Most of it is trying to hard to be funny, making silly faces and sounds. I think people used to think that Derry and Tadhg were a couple. They are both pretty camp
A couple?! A couple of pricks more like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Prob putting pressure on s to get married similar to tadhg. They don't believe in that sort of thing
Looking at that you'd swear he only had one sister and that's from like 2 years ago 👀 The family values are a bit too 'much' for me.

I follow S on tt and I recall a while ago she put up some im better on my own, and something about her i guess now ex his mates sliding in her dms. She also got very friendly with the child that's mates with kneevo round that time. It didn't take long to figure out the engagement was off. It was probs a bit much for him, she wasnt with him a wet week and they were engaged. If that was purely due to the parents religious bs like sorry aren't they all adults now? Besides the M?? Have they no independence like??