The Fleming Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that video isn't your daily reminder to start doing squats I don't know what is.
Holy peaches 🍑🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So just to go back on some comments other posters have made about coke and how readily available it is . Alot of people are right not everyone does it but it is far more prevalent than most people realise and not just in urban areas and not just with young people.

Just to offer a different perspective for those who haven't done coke would you know what someone who has taken coke would behave like? I always thought I would and would spot it a mile away until I realised I wouldn't. If you are on a night out and people have taken coke they become more animated but that could be just the effects of the alcohol or they are just having a good time . Frequent trips to the bathroom again alcohol🤷🏻‍♀️ it's not like in the movies with people gurning and chewing the face off themselves

As for this it's a tit show and I think in s sense they are worried about the impact this will have on their future earning power .

Reactions: 10
A friend who works in a bar told me lately coke is everywhere in all ages, late teens to sixties +. She also said you know the ones doing coke as they drink but don't get fall down staggery drunk, they tend to be fine at the end of the night

Reactions: 11
It’s baffling how blurred the line seems to be around drugs these days….’sure everyone does it’….’just a bit of coke’…..what?! I’m not for vilifying the girl at all and I’d say she is wallowing in a fair amount of mortification and self-pity right now. I hope she gets the help and support she needs to make better choices in the future because honestly drugs are no joke, not everyone does them (contrary to tattle 🤣) and they have the power to ruin your life. Her choices have been incredibly stupid and you’d hope she would make better ones given that she has a bit of a platform through the family’s media presence.

That said it’s awful to think she might harm herself over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Personally I hate coke and the effect it has on people. Anyone I know who has taken it gets angry easily. Around here it's speed my age group take and coke the teenagers take. All drugs are readily available in secondary school which is scary. My mother was shocked when I had a night out with her and pointed out the regulars in the pub who were clearly off their heads and she never realised because she drinks with them all the time.

Reactions: 1
I only followed the brother for a bit but had to unfollow after awhile...is the sister the girl on the floor or the girl that was on the toilet?
Hope shes ok tho weve all be young and stupid at some stage thank god their was no snapchat when i was younger😅

Reactions: 1
So just to go back on some comments other posters have made about coke and how readily available it is . Alot of people are right not everyone does it but it is far more prevalent than most people realise and not just in urban areas and not just with young people.

Just to offer a different perspective for those who haven't done coke would you know what someone who has taken coke would behave like? I always thought I would and would spot it a mile away until I realised I wouldn't. If you are on a night out and people have taken coke they become more animated but that could be just the effects of the alcohol or they are just having a good time . Frequent trips to the bathroom again alcohol🤷🏻‍♀️ it's not like in the movies with people gurning and chewing the face off themselves

As for this it's a tit show and I think in s sense they are worried about the impact this will have on their future earning power .
I'm always conscious on nights out that I use the toilet alot and people will think I'm taking Coke 😂😂😂 in reality I just have an extremely weak bladder 😂😂

I only followed the brother for a bit but had to unfollow after awhile...is the sister the girl on the floor or the girl that was on the toilet?
Hope shes ok tho weve all be young and stupid at some stage thank god their was no snapchat when i was younger😅
His sister is the girl on the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm anti drugs, I know drugs ruin lives and that buying that bag of coke has serious implications from the top down. It's illegal. I've never been offered coke but I'm not naive enough to know if I wanted it I could put my hands on it. I also know that not having drugs in my circle doesn't make me a superior person either. Despite knowing how bad drugs are I still think what harm did she do? If she has bigger issues I hope she gets over them and moves on. I've made more a show of myself on a night on vodka and probably did more damage to my own body. (Coke is less calorific than alcohol - apparently 😉🤣).

Reactions: 7
I think having a baby changes your views on things like class A drugs, before I had him I’d have tried anything, wouldn’t have been on it every weekend or anything but have tried most things, but since having him if I’m offered I’m like hell nah what if something happens and my baby has no mommy 😂 cocaine is everywhere where I’m from, but majority of it is heavily mixed

Reactions: 5
My heart went out to her until I saw that ridiculous post. Her saying she’s seeking help for her issues coz she was doing a bag on a night out… would she GIVE OVER! I’m sorry that makes a mockery of people facing addiction issues etc. I’m sure her family have asked her to post but that is bleeping ridiculous. I’d have more respect for her if she posted saying she’d lost the run of herself and was taking a step back.

What else do you want from her?
I think it was very brave of her to post what she did.

This is 22 year old girl we are talking about. No one knows what's happening with her.

I'm very happy for her that she is seeking help ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My heart went out to her until I saw that ridiculous post. Her saying she’s seeking help for her issues coz she was doing a bag on a night out… would she GIVE OVER! I’m sorry that makes a mockery of people facing addiction issues etc. I’m sure her family have asked her to post but that is bleeping ridiculous. I’d have more respect for her if she posted saying she’d lost the run of herself and was taking a step back.
No I just read the quote and I don’t think she’s making a mockery. She doesn’t say she’s getting help for addiction, just help with whatever is going on in her life. I have zero tolerance for drug use but I do understand why some people might use them to block out feelings that they don’t want to deal with. Maybe she was genuinely struggling, or maybe she’s a coke head who is only sorry she got caught. Either way I hope it gives her the motivation to get her life together.

Reactions: 8
I hope your right. I'm in my 30s my circle of friends and I have never done it, we just have no interest. We go out and enjoy a few drinks it's plenty for us. In saying that I can see how rural Ireland is absolutely scurged with it, I think it is very rare to find a young person not doing it now.
My sister is in 6th year and comes home with stories of people in her years nd below on pills and how there's people getting caught dealing in school. It's crazy I think and I hate the thoughts of my kids growing up to this kind of social scene.

Reactions: 5
A friend who works in a bar told me lately coke is everywhere in all ages, late teens to sixties +. She also said you know the ones doing coke as they drink but don't get fall down staggery drunk, they tend to be fine at the end of the night
duck sake I do be grand at the end of the night because I alternate between alcohol and water, I hope nobody thinks I’m shoving tit up my nose😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a bad batch going around my hometown recently and a load of young girls ended up in hospital very sick with it. That’s the tit that scares me. And then if you get a cleaner cut you’re so used to taking so much to get a hit that you end up taking way too much and overdosing. It’s very much a roulette. I guess young people think they’re invincible and that nothing will ever happen to them. Whereas I know I’d be the one to be splashed all over the daily mail, first time taking it and ends up snorting the most contaminated batch known to man and dying 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll never forget Leah Betts, that put me off ever even thinking of trying drugs. From what I remember it was reported that it was her first time taking whatever drug it was that she took too 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll never forget Leah Betts, that put me off ever even thinking of trying drugs. From what I remember it was reported that it was her first time taking whatever drug it was that she took too 😢
We must be a similar vintage! It was ecstasy she took, she was only 18. I remember all the teenage magazines after being full of ‘how to look after your friend if they’ve taken ecstasy’ articles with first aid advice not long after she died. I have never and would never do drugs because of it - not because I think I’m better or smarter than anyone else, just because I wouldn’t risk it. Her parents were really brave to allow the photos of her in hospital to be published and I think they probably saved countless lives in doing so.

Reactions: 14
We must be a similar vintage! It was ecstasy she took, she was only 18. I remember all the teenage magazines after being full of ‘how to look after your friend if they’ve taken ecstasy’ articles with first aid advice not long after she died. I have never and would never do drugs because of it - not because I think I’m better or smarter than anyone else, just because I wouldn’t risk it. Her parents were really brave to allow the photos of her in hospital to be published and I think they probably saved countless lives in doing so.
I grew up in Dublin in the 90s and acid and Es were rife. We used to go to a teenage disco and people would be on E!

I remember going to a rave in The Point at 16 and one of the guys had a really bad turn on E. When I think about it .... I was 16 like!!!!

Drugs really scared me and I was fortunate that my little gang were never bothered but they were all around us.

Teenagers have always been taking drugs. They have always been in schools and among the young communities.

Ecstasy, the very same story that I read as a teenager that put the fear of god in me.

I totally agree, as heartbreaking as it must have been to share those pictures it definitely saved lives.

I’m sorry but I don’t get why we should feel sorry for her, yes it’s bad the video went around but she posted it, she knew the camera was recording she made the choice to record herself snorting it to be cool or whatever. I’m only 24 and not one of us in our circle of friends men and women do drugs and we have great nights out. I think it’s just stupid to waste your money on drugs when you can have a great time with a few drinks. She made her bed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think her statement was pretty genuine and heartfelt... I give her credit for acknowledging she made a poor decision and is remorseful for her family... I do have sympathy for her I must say...
This thread alone since it happened has been an eye opener for me so maybe its also been a conversation starter in some of these rural areas and secondary schools where the problems exist... and maybe that's a good thing ultimately...

Reactions: 6