Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
Oh. Please. I am not criticising anyone and I get the idea but personnally I don't want to start a discussion about kids' beauty... because they are just kids ! And that doesn't mean anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Ronnie Pickering

The woman who regularly - more often than not - posts content in her underwear, often wears sick and dog haired covered clothing, jeans with gaping holes and vests covered in stains in her get ready with me videos, for thousands of followers to see, wants us to believe that she worried about wearing pink as opposed to black shorts?
Fuck off.

I’m surprised she hasn’t posted a reel with the Kate Bush soundtrack on it. Cos bitch loves a bandwagon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is the Barbie Dreamhouse gifted too?

It won’t be long til the Obese Unfunny one will be bleating on about how her kids only get something they want/need/wear and read for Christmas from her & DadLikeTrev. All good and quite a good idea but she seems to forget about all the other toys/days out and experiences her kids get gifted throughout the year.

Reactions: 13

Blahblah93

VIP Member
On her stories, nothing about The Queen but mourning a criminal who was shot by the police after a chase. She has done this deliberately- areshole.
You are allowed to not give a shit about the queen and the monarchy. You're also allowed to love the queen and the monarchy.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Nah but how you feeling yourself up in cheap underwear in your messy house when your employer is likely watching and parents on the school run. Just.. nah.
I did not need to see SpongeBob square batty and her dusty crack on my screen today. Go brush ya teeth and get dressed

• Haha

ItsCalledGoogleHun

I used to work in a cinema and people would literally change their baby’s nappy on the chairs and leave the dirty one when they left

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
How can well renowned blm activist Jess have such little riddim for a black woman? When she starts trying to jiggle her flat batty it makes me want to cry

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
With that many kids and a house needing reno, how does she have time to read a book in 2 days? Its a big book to power through as well. This woman is lazy as fuck.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
What I can’t understand is why it never occurred to her that having 4 kids would be hard work? Yes, I know that you don’t know how hard until you actually have them there, but it’s like they haven’t considered the practicalities of supervising 4 children of differing ages and how tricky it would be to do everyday tasks like going to the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I were you Jess, I’d stop popping them out now.
You know what, I’d fucking glare at her as well if 2 days before Christmas, I decided that today would be the day I practiced my gentle parenting and sat down in the middle of an aisle with my child and buggy.
Get out the fucking way, shop online, get trev to go after work, maybe got organised since I peddle how organised I truly am with planners.

Maybe stop pumping out children every year if you are struggling to control them.

Spilttea

VIP Member
Most parents with an ounce of common sense know that as much as we might love our own kids, other peoples precocious and badly behaved kids are a pain in the arse. We might smile politely but inside we are thanking our lucky stars that ours know how to behave in public.

Imagine being on that flight and having to help this twat parent her own kids and pretend that the little brat shouting at the top of her lungs is cute. Are we sure the man sat next her didn’t pay for his own upgrade just to get away from her?!

She mentions the sea because she like other influencers use the woo woo shizz and manifesting talk to disguise what a grubby business they are in. Look up mlm huns - they have the same patter.

• Heart

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Sophia was the fav child, they will all get the limelight and then be shunned once they loose the little kid cuteness, wonder what bullshit story Jess will come up with to show how hilarious Bella is this trip 😂
I don’t think any of her kids are ‘cute!’🤷‍♀️
They’re not a good looking bunch at all( any of them) including ‘Jess the mess’ & ‘Turnip Trev’

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I just look at this staged pictures and think of the harsh reality that its a lazy, grubby woman stood in her bedroom fake laughing in her scabby pants wanting likes from strangers on the internet.

Go see to your kids, go clean your house, go have a family day for YOU, not the gram.

• Haha

Onecandream

I’m not sure,something like £50 per missed session with the school day broken up into 2 sessions (morning and afternoon), don’t quote me on it though. Pretty sure where she lives the kids break up for half term end of this week , unless S is in one of the private schools in which case they break up a week earlier.
The fine is only £60 per parent per child so £120 to save possibly thousands on a cheaper holiday. I don’t knock anyone for doing this. Times are hard and life is for living, especially after a dire few years with covid

Karliz

VIP Member
she defo looks like she smells of BO and fungal fanny 😂
[/QUOTE]
The fungal fanny one😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I’m seriously concerned that all this woman’s clothes have either holes in or are stained and she thinks it’s her ‘thing’ now 🥴

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
She said before that Trevor had an opportunity. It's only a part-time job but you never see him around lol

She was never embarrassed to say he was a stay at home dad and this answer is too long to be honest. It's probably her who doesn't want to say it, because it's not fancy enough for her standards.

Also, after all her BS about budgeting and how well-organised they are with money and the rest (lol), she would never admit they just needed money.

Anyway, since when she has boundaries ?
This! Why doesn't she just say "I was going to take time off with Theo and we couldn't afford for us to be both off work so Trev went back and actually it's worked out really well for us as a family" instead of all this bullshit about trev wanting to do 'projects'

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
The more she tries to sell Bella as being the funny kid, the more I think she sounds like a brat. They are the kind of family on holiday that would make me run for the adults only pool.