The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jess, who does PAID colabs with bra fitters and is an advocate for getting the right size, does an ad where the bra doesn’t fit at all and openly tells people she’s wearing a different size. Yeah ok.
She hasnt even sized up & down properly!

Reactions: 5
Nothing quite like "authentically" promoting a shopping centre that is literally no where where you live.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up with loads of threads and just had to comment here how ill I felt watching her reel of her cardigan with the puke on it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Her grwm reels are soo cringe, I can’t believe she keeps doing them.. why does she rub her boobs and show odd bits, like the fact her vest had adjustable straps 😂😂 and does she only own 1 pair of jeans??

• Haha
Her grwm reels are soo cringe, I can’t believe she keeps doing them.. why does she rub her boobs and show odd bits, like the fact her vest had adjustable straps 😂😂 and does she only own 1 pair of jeans??
Im all for being confident with your body but seeing her every day half naked on my insta feed is too much! Not being funny, i realise she is on maternity leave but how can she look her colleague's in the eye knowing they've all seen her dirty underwear and horrible tattoos.

Im all for being confident with your body but seeing her every day half naked on my insta feed is too much! Not being funny, i realise she is on maternity leave but how can she look her colleague's in the eye knowing they've all seen her dirty underwear and horrible tattoos.
Wait until you see her latest post 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another day, another ill-fitting set of underwear on the great un washed one, acting like she’s gods gift. There is body confidence and then there is delusion.

Reactions: 8
Nah but how you feeling yourself up in cheap underwear in your messy house when your employer is likely watching and parents on the school run. Just.. nah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah but how you feeling yourself up in cheap underwear in your messy house when your employer is likely watching and parents on the school run. Just.. nah.
I did not need to see SpongeBob square batty and her dusty crack on my screen today. Go brush ya teeth and get dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m shocked she still has a job. It’s not difficult to find our who she works for

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Came here to say the same, that wee babies face, I get it with snot and stuff but it just looks mucky. 🤢
I know! His wee eyes need a wipe too. Jess is disgusting and filthy!!

Reactions: 2
Always grotty those kids. I must wipe my kids face 20 times a day and always wipe his face and hands after he's eaten. As an adult I wouldn't walk around with snot all over my face and half my dinner up my cheek so why should my child!

Reactions: 6