The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that jumper a couple of weeks ago, loved it but didn't want to buy it until payday, now I'll save my money for something else... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That hole in the jeans was massive to begin with 😂! I have lax standards myself but even I would have just thrown them away.

Reactions: 8
Ding dong the jeans are dead!

I don't understand tucking the jumper in and going out in public with a hole in your jeans but looks like the jeans decided they wanted retirement themselves 😂
Oft imagine evening putting them on to go to your mates. Couldn’t paint a red neck on her!

Reactions: 3
I recognised a mum's excuse when I see one lol. Bella was over tired so it's normal she lost her tit and they had to leave.

Reactions: 2
She shouldn’t even be there 🙄 I hate parents who take kids who are too young to the theatre.
I think I was frozen tho so isn’t it for kids? Or maybe kids older than her? I feel sorry for her other daughter looks like she had to miss the second half too

Reactions: 4
Tbf she said sophia has seen it before and I'm assuming it was for bella's birthday.

It's Frozen the musical.There are shows for every age but those for the little ones are not so long. Jess is an idiot who probably had free tickets.

Screenshot_20220310-235648_Chrome.jpg

Must be a day ending in Y as Jess, semi naked with an inspirational quote, is posing up a storm but doesn’t stop to notice she’s got a hole in her pants! Honestly, she has no shame!

Reactions: 7
I just look at this staged pictures and think of the harsh reality that its a lazy, grubby woman stood in her bedroom fake laughing in her scabby pants wanting likes from strangers on the internet.

Go see to your kids, go clean your house, go have a family day for YOU, not the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She shouldn’t even be there 🙄 I hate parents who take kids who are too young to the theatre.
Ah I've taken my kids to the theatre loads as I love it and I wanted to show it to them to pass on the love. But I pick age appropriate shows that last 50 minutes! Not 2 hours after a full day at school

Reactions: 5
Ah I've taken my kids to the theatre loads as I love it and I wanted to show it to them to pass on the love. But I pick age appropriate shows that last 50 minutes! Not 2 hours after a full day at school
Me too but my daughter was 5 before we even considered it

Anyone know what happened to the elaborate baking party she was planning for Bella? 🙄🙊

• Haha