Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
I’ve been on tattle a while, following other threads (you can look at what I post on) and came across this one as I do find Jess slightly annoying too. I just hate her teeth really and that sounds awful. But I just wanted to add that the comments about her hair are uncalled for. Black people/people with naturally curly hair do not need to wash their hair as often as those with opposite type hair. If you wash her hair type more often it becomes dry and brittle. Grease is actually healthier for curly hair… yes sometimes it’s looks dirty but believe me it is healthier for the hair type. Not bothered if you guys say I’m either Jess or someone who knows her, I am not 🤣 I was just getting annoyed at the hair comments oops.
A lot of us on this thread are black too and still wash out hair more than once a month.... Its nothing to do with her hair type and everything to do with her laziness.
Latest pic the cuffs on her jumper. Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I honestly don't know how she gets the time to read and watch tv this much, it's genuinely baffling. Especially with a husband that supposedly works.
When she doesn’t work, she lets her kids run around raisin themselves and she sits on her square batty on that fucking bed….Easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

HeyPorkSnacks

Oh boo hoo, Jess drags 3 kids who are too young to be interested in a #gifted film to the cinema and moans when it goes wrong.
And letting one of the kids crush crisps into the floor that some pore fucker on minimum wage is going to have to clean up, rather than stopping him she just took a picture

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Look at the state of those chairs when the kids are eating at the kitchen table, and JJ has just eaten strawberries straight off the table :sick:

I know she has 4 kids but if she spent less time prancing around in underwear for strangers on the Internet she could perhaps run a damp cloth with some bleach across her surfaces and avoid everyone catching norovirus.

Slothgang

Chatty Member
Given up on Sophia earning the big bucks to it’s all down to Bella and her “hilarious” personality now. Hint Jess, no one cares, it’s just a bit cringe
Kids in general are really funny. My kid comes out with some corkers, just like every kid does, but I'm not deluded enough to think that anybody except me or his dad cares 😅

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Does anyone get the distinct feeling that she’s been told her book has barely sold anything and she better start promoting it more 🫠

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Am I the only one that things she borders on neglect? That’s months and months of grime, if you’ve got time to wobble your gunt for shitty GRWM videos then you’ve got time to run over a bit of flash and a cloth.

She leaves them in dirt and grime but will smash through 3 seasons of telly in a week? She’s simply a shitty mother to me

Fanaff

VIP Member
Something she can 100% do something about is her clothes. In 2 “get ready with me” reels she has had stained clothes. Just gross

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Her get ready with me reels are embarrassing! No one gives a shite about your crusty, unwashed, unironed clothes or maternity bra. The only ‘get ready with me reels’ that are ok are ones with nice new clothes that make me want to buy the clothes

• Heart
  • Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
I think Jess thought she’d made it when her book was published. I think she genuinely believed that it would be an instant bestseller and she’d be invited to appear on TV shows and radio shows all of which would mean she wouldn’t have to go back to work and would be able to get a cleaner and childcare. None of this has happened and here she is trying to work whilst looking after two babies and a massive grubby house.
Her escape is going to the odd event and pretending to be famous in her getting dressed reels. It’s really quite sad. If that is owning it, I’d rather not.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I’d hate to be somewhere like said cinema when she and her unruly children turn up
Again, the only time she ever does anything with her kids is when it’s a freebie. Imagine bringing a newborn and 2 year old to the cinema and getting annoyed that they don’t sit still 🥴

it’s always such an event with her….maybe you just are a bit shoddy Jess

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Written a book on company time and then wonders why she's never rehired once her contracts come too an end.

• Haha