The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am new to this thread so sorry if this has already been discussed but I just happened to click on her husband’s feed and thought it interesting that in almost every still picture he has posted of her she looks considerably slimmer than she is, due to angle or just having her head and shoulders showing 🤔

Reactions: 3
I swear this woman would sell the clothes off her dying granny’s back if it meant she could make a quid or two!
5043D638-FD13-489A-8082-9A44377374FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear this woman would sell the clothes off her dying granny’s back if it meant she could make a quid or two!View attachment 1376820
I swear she did another one for them saying she was on the coil or the implant I can’t remember which now but they was saying something about contraceptive pills? I was thinking how can you reorder an implant off them 😂

She didn't say she had gestational diabetes, did she?
I think she mentioned it on a story as I remember her doing a shopping haul and moaning that she couldn’t eat biscuits or sweets but was still necking smoothies and juices and cereals 🙄. The fact that she’s still having to check her sugar levels is concerning- her diet is so bad I wouldn’t be surprised if she becomes full time diabetic before the age of 40. But hey, it’s all about body confidence innit? Never mind health, that doesn’t get you likes and followers 🙈

Reactions: 8
Waiting for someone to pop up and declare diabetes and morbid obesity are not related.

Thats the issue when you jeopardise your health just to jump on the Bopo movement for content. Just keep gaining weight and doing a Zumba class once a week to show off the plus sized gym wear.

Reactions: 8
I think she mentioned it on a story as I remember her doing a shopping haul and moaning that she couldn’t eat biscuits or sweets but was still necking smoothies and juices and cereals 🙄. The fact that she’s still having to check her sugar levels is concerning- her diet is so bad I wouldn’t be surprised if she becomes full time diabetic before the age of 40. But hey, it’s all about body confidence innit? Never mind health, that doesn’t get you likes and followers 🙈
Yes, as far as I know, gestational diabetes is supposed to disappear after the baby delivery. Why is she still checking ?

I had GD with my first, who is now 6 and I still have to be checked every year.

• Wow
The more she tries to sell Bella as being the funny kid, the more I think she sounds like a brat. They are the kind of family on holiday that would make me run for the adults only pool.

Reactions: 12
Dress nice when it’s wedding etc, so what’s a birthday lunch? Plus the fact it’s el scorchio lol sure she had tights on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2