The Fat Funny One #5 The fat unfunny one, own it fam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t understand is why it never occurred to her that having 4 kids would be hard work? Yes, I know that you don’t know how hard until you actually have them there, but it’s like they haven’t considered the practicalities of supervising 4 children of differing ages and how tricky it would be to do everyday tasks like going to the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I were you Jess, I’d stop popping them out now.

Reactions: 10
What I can’t understand is why it never occurred to her that having 4 kids would be hard work? Yes, I know that you don’t know how hard until you actually have them there, but it’s like they haven’t considered the practicalities of supervising 4 children of differing ages and how tricky it would be to do everyday tasks like going to the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️ If I were you Jess, I’d stop popping them out now.
You know what, I’d bleeping glare at her as well if 2 days before Christmas, I decided that today would be the day I practiced my gentle parenting and sat down in the middle of an aisle with my child and buggy.
Get out the bleeping way, shop online, get trev to go after work, maybe got organised since I peddle how organised I truly am with planners.

Maybe stop pumping out children every year if you are struggling to control them.

Reactions: 13
She can’t go shopping without a story can she 🙄 duck off Jess we see straight through you

Reactions: 6
Is she having crab tonight? She should have said! 🙄
Urgh imagine how much of that fish she’s going to dribble down that beige roll neck jumper! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The thought of her having a seafood boil makes me not want to eat for a month. I really wish she would stop trying to make her eldest happen, it’s really not gonna happen love.

• Heart
She thinks Sophia is so mature but she's quite older than the other ones, and she had the chance to grow up a few years before her parents decide to make babies every year. Maybe there was a bit more of parenting by then lol

She’s managed to crawl out of her stinky pit to do a body positive post as she needs to up her engagement. Shame she couldn’t wash her hair for it.

Reactions: 3
So…Trev is at work, she’s at home with 4 kids (which includes a toddler a baby and pretty much a new born) and the lazy witch is in bed at half 3 in the afternoon 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
How old is Isabella? Is she not a bit old to be drinking out a bottle?

Reactions: 2
Which one of you brats asked if she uses a planner? 😈 crying! Sits in bed all day more like

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Jason has really been forgotten about hasn’t he? It’s all the girls this or Theo that 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
How does she have time to read a book with 4 kids? I’ve had my 3 year old nephew today and this the first time getting a minute for myself. Once I was done playing, feeding, bathing, bed time story etc etc is dad like Trev really working? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her but newborns are easier, Jason probably still has a long afternoon nap and the other two have been at school I'd think. I miss long afternoon naps so much 😂 but I'd crack on and do housework, prep dinner and probs get 20 mins with a book but jess is just super productive and doesn't need to do normal mom stuff does she!

Reactions: 5
With that many kids and a house needing reno, how does she have time to read a book in 2 days? Its a big book to power through as well. This woman is lazy as duck.

Reactions: 13
Why is she always in bed with the baby.. Where’s the dog? Infact where the duck is Trev? Where’s Jason?

Reactions: 7